Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:30 pm

Mad Science 3 
Forum Moderator

I'm sure Vestia's patience will be rewarded on the 21st.

Actually, the final issue of "Mad Science 3" will be published on September 28. Then the series goes on hiatus for a while.

- Doc

Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Super Villain

That's easy! Adriene is the one who bares an uncanny resemblance to the sexiest vice presidential candidate ever:

That's why McCain has my vote. I was leaning towards The Obama-nation until McCain introduced Palin.

I agree with the resemblence, it was the first thing I noted when she walked out on stage when he introduced her.

There is something about those "hockey" moms....

Metrobay Encyclopedia entry: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/page/Ameri ... zon?t=anon

Last edited by dumbtime on Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:52 pm
Profile WWW
Villain

Post A heartfelt Apology
Dr. Robo. I have to admit I wrote the previous ill tempered post in a rush. I was hasty and could have chosen better words. Anyone who could write "D.T.A" with it's most satisfying ending knows how to spin a story where the bad guy wins. I think It was mostly due to the almost across the board advacnce of evil in the previoius chapters that I felt let down a bit by a very well drawn chapter.
The Cyber women were fantatic in concept and execution and Cyren was such a true nasty bitch I thought she would make it work for all of them.. I mean they all seemed happy to me. All that messy female mental disorder directed toward perfect beauty and machine sinplicity. I mean that is what Stepford taught us isn't it. hehe
Anyway it was such a dissapointment to see it all washed away by a simple act of self preservation by Adriene.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:28 pm
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Dixon1981 wrote:
Mad Science! has always been about women turning other women into mindless cyborgs. I can spot two characters likely to get the treatment next, so I'm sure Vestia's patience will be rewarded on the 21st. I wonder how we'll be able to tell Adrienne and Nyx apart?

-Dixon

That's easy! Adriene is the one who bares an uncanny resemblance to the sexiest vice presidential candidate ever:

Overall, good chapter. I liked the bit of action for a nice change of pace, though I'll miss mindless Sparrow....

Like most of America, I had never heard of Palin before McCain picked her; the resemblance to Adriene's character design is pretty freaky/weird and was totally unintentional. My jaw hit the floor when I first saw her, as that was the first thing I thought of!

Makes me wonder if the mansion in Juneau should be checked for any unexplained lab equipment... :shock:

Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:03 pm
Henchman

Post Re:
vestia wrote:
Anyway it was such a dissapointment to see it all washed away by a simple act of self preservation by Adriene.

I have to agree - even though Mad Science has shown the heroines do not have to esacape at the end I understand why they would eventually break away from Lamda control. But having it happen the way it did (deus ex machina) really detracts from an otherwise outstanding tale. Still, I'll be back for more when the finale comes out.

Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:38 pm
Forum Moderator

I guess my only response to the criticism (which, by the way, is still appreciated) over issue #11 is that I am slightly disappointed that you all apparently don't trust us to do what is best for the story, the series, or its characters. Between myself, Uroboros, and the rest of my artist partners we have produced literally thousands of pages of comics over the past few years, and this is by far the most negative feedback that we have received on any one update.

On one hand it is very nice to know that you all care so much about the story that you are unhappy when it doesn't go a certain way, but on the other hand we still have one more issue left in "Mad Science 3" and plenty can and will happen before the volume wraps up. That doesn't even take into account the inevitable side projects and sequels that are bound to take place down the road. So I guess what I'm asking is that all of you loyal supporters have faith and be patient. If at the end of issue #12 you still disagree with our decisions, then by all means let us have it. You are the paying customer, and we are but the humble writers and artists. Besides, that's what these forums are for, right?

- Doc

Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:11 am
Profile YIM WWW
Petty Criminal

I have to say I had much the same reaction as Vestia when Robo-Venus got so unceremoniously deactivated: Sort of like when Paul killed Misery. I was having thoughts of hobbling someone. Especially when Echo and Yvette 3.0 seemed to be really getting something good going.

HOWEVER, I of course trust the artists who have given us so much over the years to keep on stoking our desires. It's understandable if you need to eventually (and hopefully temporarily) conclude a storyline before you have cybernetically transformed the entire female populace (but couldn't it have happened just this once?! ;-) ).

Y'all have spoiled us, and we always want more! So take the comments as constructive rather than negative, and know we'll keep coming back for more.

BTW, the covers for Adult Toys look promising.

Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:17 am
Forum Moderator

I have to say I had much the same reaction as Vestia when Robo-Venus got so unceremoniously deactivated: Sort of like when Paul killed Misery. I was having thoughts of hobbling someone. Especially when Echo and Yvette 3.0 seemed to be really getting something good going.

HOWEVER, I of course trust the artists who have given us so much over the years to keep on stoking our desires. It's understandable if you need to eventually (and hopefully temporarily) conclude a storyline before you have cybernetically transformed the entire female populace (but couldn't it have happened just this once?! ;-) ).

Y'all have spoiled us, and we always want more! So take the comments as constructive rather than negative, and know we'll keep coming back for more.

BTW, the covers for Adult Toys look promising.

I appreciate the understanding, Kman. Trust me, as a fellow mind control/ASFR fan I like to see the bad guys win and the hot chicks enslaved as much as anyone. I also need to be practical and utilize the time and space we are given to the best of our abilities, as well as keep the story moving (or wrap it up, as the case may be).

Again, I am grateful for everyone's comments, and I want to make it clear that I don't take anything personally. It makes me happy to know that you all care enough to tell us when we've screwed up as well as when we've done it right.

- Doc

Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Petty Criminal

Excellent twist at the end of the volume, and can't wait for Vol. IV!

Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:18 am
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update: "Mad Science 3" #12
Now in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s the finale of "Mad Science 3" by Uroboros and Doctor Robo!

It has been a long, twisting journey since we began “Mad Science 3” nearly seven months ago. Now it is time to put this volume to bed with the final issue, wrapping up some loose ends while opening the door to further adventures down the road. But, just because this is the end doesn’t mean that we aren’t going out with a bang! You need to check out this issue for a surprise cameo, a couple new additions to the Lambda Syndicate, and a shocking reveal that perhaps asks more questions than it answers.

Remember, HIPcomix archives ALL of its past issues in one place, so new members don’t have to pay extra or wait for the collected version to see the whole story. If you’re even the least bit curious about this story, there is no better time than now to give it a look!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... emId=78808

Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Post This was great!
Hello.

I must say that I enjoyed this ending alot. I wish part 4 was not being put on hold for the time being. It was great recovery!

I too was initially put off by the "reversion to normalcy" that happened in the last episode. It seemed way too soon for me. I think if we had seen another episode more fully fleshing out the combat capabilities, personalities, and sexual attirbutes and capabilities, and interactions of both teams of mind controlled vixens the reaction would have been more positive. As it was, things just happened way too quickly in that episode-it had a feeling of being too rushed is all.

Now for all the great stuff about this episode that I really liked!:

I really look forward to the, shall we say, "the hot and intimate" scenes between Nyx and Echo on the one hand and agents Pink and Burgundy. Its been awhile since I've seen that (Mad Science 2 days, I think) and 'doing it' would be really great! I really like Uroboros's female designs (they can be both voluptuous, feminine, and curvy, yet give off an aura of being buff, athletic, and powerful at the same time-not easy).

I really like Lamba in terms of its organization under Nyx, the uniforms, and the concept of the cybertroopers. I can't wait to see some of Cyren's modifications as well.

It will be interesting to see how Cyren got into possession of the uniform and perhaps the cybertrooper. For some reason, underneath the lycra, I always picture the cybertroopers as buff bald babes with whitewashed eyes allowing them to be very sexy yet uniform in mentality and appearance, making them even more sexy.

Yvette's mind implantation seqeunce was very nice; her porcelin skin and soft body with gothic style eyeliner was very nice. Seeing the good doctor entranced was also nice. She really has an excellent posture and facial expression when she's transformed. My favorite actually.

I also look forward to the confrontation between Cyren and Nyx. That will be a fascinating fight!

Echo's comments about putting the nanotech that fell off Yvette's body to good use made me very happy. This may play an interesting and sexy role in the confrontation between Nyx and Cyren. I like the idea of additional impants being added to Lambda's minions based on Cyren's nanotech. And I look forward to what Cyren would do with modifying Lambda's chair implant approach.

It would be interesting to see Nemesis introduced as an animated statue via implants but I doubt that will happen. Oh well.

Anyway, thanks alot for the great episode!

:D :D

Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:54 am
Bully

Well done on the ending of Mad Science Vol. 3 Issue 12. I couldn't stop laughing at the scene between Red Venus and Notre Dame. It was like watching a little kid get scolded by her mother for bringing home a bad report card or something. Notre Dame has that really sad puppy dog look like she know she is going to get a spanking. Plus its always nice to see Red Venus once Again Even though I like Blue better but that might just be me.

My only is complaint is on Brain washing Yvette for the fourth of fifth time. With her new master now Echo. There seems to be a pattern forming. I have no complaints about it. Because it leaves a lot of open stories to be told with her.

This is just out of curiosity. Dose Yvette still refer to Notre Dame as Dalia? Just one of those little details that I find entertaining and cute. Keep on doing what you do.

Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:19 pm
Bully

First of all, thanks to Jpeger for extending my subscription a few days so that the weekend server crash did not prevent me from reading how this story turns out.

I enjoyed Adrienne's and Yvette's brainwashings. The idea of Mme. Nyx stripping away Adrienne's independant personality and yoking her massive intellect to the obedient service of Lamda Army is hot as hell. And the twist with Cyren is very interesting. Perhaps the Cyren "virus" will spread throughout the Lamda force and turn it into an army of Cyren clones, ready to turn on their former Commander.

However, the final chapter feels rushed. Why couldn't we see Adrienne servicing Nyx in the bedroom, or Echo enjoying more than a feel of Yvette's breasts? Also, why did the EMP grenade restore Yvette to health, but put Blue Venus in a coma? Why didn't Adrienne, a brilliant and depraved villain in parts one and two, struggle harder against the brainwashing chair?

Overall, I enjoyed how "Mad Science! 3" expanded the story beyond the castle, and I liked the brainwashing chair that Adrienne built for Nyx (though, like I said, I would have liked a longer struggle from one of the victims). Congrats to Doc Robo and Uroboros for an interesting and well-rendered chapter.

-Dixon

Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:59 am
HIPComix Artist

Well.... there's always room for that in Volume 4..... :D

Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:09 am
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

I just want to extend a big thank you to everyone who has read our story over the past seven months, and extra gratitude goes to those who have taken the time to leave your comments here or in the galleries. We all do this for the sheer love of art and storytelling (not to mention hot babes), and your shared opinions are simply the icing on the cake.

We know that you all have a lot of questions about the end of "Mad Science 3", and some of that was intentional. Uroboros and I have discussed in very general terms a plot for volume four, and we wanted to end volume three with a bit of a teaser.

While it is true that we will not be starting on volume four anytime soon, we do have a short story in the works that we think you all will enjoy. If you are familiar with the concept of a comic book 'annual' then you'll be happy to know that the first "Mad Science Annual" will debut sometime this fall. I can't go into many details right now, but I can say it is a storyline that only I could write, and Uroboros will bring to life with his one of a kind artistic talents!

- Doc

P.S.- I will leave this thread open for follow-up comments.

Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Villain

Post Vol three finish.
I have to admit that art and text were fantastic. I liked Adrienns final defeat into what she herself was trying to create, an obediant and compliant female slave. I was always into the Robotization aspects of these stories but I am extra turned on by the more organic and old fashioned brainwash procedures that run parralell to the Robot story line.
Since a women isn't complete untill someting is put inside her it may as well be a new way of thinking as well as a control chip or fiber optic control network administered by the armature of some fiendish divice. I think both Adrienne and Yvette are more happy now and should stay in Lambda's service. Althought she might be so dedicated to her new cause she might let her evil grow and take over it all.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:10 am
Profile YIM