Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:16 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Superheroine Squad - Operation: Resurrection 
Super Villain

I concur with leto on all his points. I don't think it could be said any better.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:54 am
Profile WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Thanks!
Wow Leto... thank you for those great comments. I will say that Finister and I take great pride in our work and definitely have made it a goal of ours to like you said "have a detailed and involved plot". It's pretty safe to say that is the M.O. of all of the HIPComix authors and artists. I probably spend more time refining the overall storyline and individual scripts than I should (just ask my wife) but from all of your fantastic posts it seems that the time is well spent.

The chatter on the HIP forums seems to be at a nice brisk pace. As a contributor and as moderator I am very happy to see that. Please keep the great comments coming!

- Doc

Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

We all know Finister Foul is a god among men, but occasionally he surprises even me. Case in point:

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/d/608 ... nit-01.jpg

I guess when you work hard you play hard, huh?

- Doc

Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Faithful Assistant

Keep up the great work!

-BH

Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:22 pm
Evil Genius

Ummm.If this were an anime show, my nose would be gushing blood right now!
Absolutely terrific!

Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:06 pm
Arch-Criminal

We all know Finister Foul is a god among men, but occasionally he surprises even me. Case in point:

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/d/608 ... nit-01.jpg

I guess when you work hard you play hard, huh?

- Doc

I second that opinion!

P

leto17 wrote:
I second pelusa1ca on all counts.

Small time villian working my way up the ranks of Metrobay's crime organizations...

Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:28 pm
Forum Moderator

Post Free gallery updated
I have added a handful of covers and samples to our "Metrobay Universe" free gallery. More to come next week!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/200 ... yUniverse/

- Doc

Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Villain

Post Rose ControlUnit
Man I fouind your work on the Rose ControlUnit to be very "inspiring". I wondered what color our little Chica would would adopt. She is so smoking as a robot and since I requested a Latina character I feel very happy about it's quality and your artistic merits.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:07 am
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Post Re: Rose ControlUnit
vestia wrote:
Man I fouind your work on the Rose ControlUnit to be very "inspiring". I wondered what color our little Chica would would adopt. She is so smoking as a robot and since I requested a Latina character I feel very happy about it's quality and your artistic merits.

Thanks! The credit goes to ol' Finister Foul. He's the genius behind those sexy pictures. :D

If you like that one promo pic I think you're going to enjoy tomorrow's update...

Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 9/23: "Superheroine Squad"
This week on "Superheroine Squad - Operation: Resurrection"...

SEE the fate of RollerGrrl and Goldwing, two young heroines caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and about to pay a steep price for their misfortune...

SEE the smouldering friendship between Marcy and Mechana as the technopathic heroine tries to prove to everyone that her new gal-pal gynoid is no longer the instrument of evil she once was...

SEE the reaction from Alpha Woman and Valient Grrl as they realize just how big Sentius's human robot factory has grown...

All this and more as "Operation: Resurrection" concludes and the next episode of "Superheroine Squad" begins next week! Catch all the adult comic action every Sunday exclusively at HIPComix.com!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... ster-Foul/

Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Arch-Criminal

Another excellent episode there Doc. Really great twin story lines going.

I am still waiting for the other 'shoe to drop', as we all know evil mind controllers always come in twos.

P

leto17 wrote:
I second pelusa1ca on all counts.

Small time villian working my way up the ranks of Metrobay's crime organizations...

Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:52 pm
Evil Genius

The scenes with Marcy and Mechana are sexy, funny, and cute.

Rollerbabebot is awesome! Especially when lined up with all the other control units.

Finally, Sentius sure is busy:)

Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:23 pm
Forum Moderator

"Other shoe to drop"? You won't have to wait long...

I didn't mention it (yet) in the narration but RollerGrrl's robounit codename is "Rose Controlunit". Just in case you'd like to know. Finister whipped up a pinup-style pic of her last week that you all may have missed: http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/200 ... t.jpg.html

Check out that free gallery folder for another recent Finister Foul masterpiece...

- Doc

Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:07 am
Faithful Assistant

Super hot chapter! And I love the pinup of Rose Control Unit, too.

I like the little details as always: Roller Girl's mindless robot speak in Spanish is surprisingly hot. I love Brown Sugar's hair worn up like that. And I like when you wrote, "The only hope for these poor souls..." It really drives home the point that they are utterly enslaved and helpless with no hope of saving themselves -- no hope of escaping their mindless and perverted servitude to Sentius. Their only hope is for someone else to rescue them or they will stay in this state forever.

Keep up the awesome work, guys!

- BH

Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:53 am
Faithful Assistant

Oh yeah, I forgot! And I love the robotized line-up! Seeing them all lined up at another angle (like from the side or from behind) would be awesome too!

Thanks!

- BH

Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:56 am
Villain

Post No Hope!
I think there is a point where someone must be lost forever. One of our Femmebots must stay in the Darkness as a more daunting foe for the goodguys.
I would choose either RollerGrl or Brown Sugar. I believe some event must take place where that Female/Robot would have no choice but remain in their present state. If you just save them all at the end of each story there is no risk. Perhaps once Sensus figures he might be at risk he would download into the computerized brain of either of those women and use her "Upgraded" body to make an escape. You guys do such emotive face work It would be so hot to see an evil former heroine.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Profile YIM
Henchman

Post Re: No Hope!
vestia wrote:
I think there is a point where someone must be lost forever. One of our Femmebots must stay in the Darkness as a more daunting foe for the goodguys.
I would choose either RollerGrl or Brown Sugar. I believe some event must take place where that Female/Robot would have no choice but remain in their present state. If you just save them all at the end of each story there is no risk. Perhaps once Sensus figures he might be at risk he would download into the computerized brain of either of those women and use her "Upgraded" body to make an escape. You guys do such emotive face work It would be so hot to see an evil former heroine.

It would be decliciously ironic if Brown Sugar, I mean, Brown Control Unit, remained under Sentius' control, given the drawn out nature of her initial enslavement. Interesting idea.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:42 pm
Forum Moderator

I like the little details as always: Roller Girl's mindless robot speak in Spanish is surprisingly hot. I love Brown Sugar's hair worn up like that. And I like when you wrote, "The only hope for these poor souls..." It really drives home the point that they are utterly enslaved and helpless with no hope of saving themselves -- no hope of escaping their mindless and perverted servitude to Sentius. Their only hope is for someone else to rescue them or they will stay in this state forever.

That's exactly what I was trying to get across. This new factory-style robotization process is much deeper and more thorough than it was in "Twisted Tales". There isn't going to be much of a chance of them escaping unless their friends on the outside can shut down the entire operation, which happens to be growing by the hour.

I'm pleased to see that someone enjoyed RollerGrrl's Spanish. I was pretty proud of myself for that. :P

- Doc

Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Re: No Hope!
vestia wrote:

You guys need to take a good look around the site once in a while. I have a bad habit of leaving clues laying around from time to time. They're easy to find if you know where to look for them... :wink:

Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next