Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:01 am

"Mad Science 2" 
Forum Moderator

Post "Mad Science 2"
Good day everyone... Uroboros and Doctor Robo publications proudly presents the highly anticipated debut of... "Mad Science", Volume 2! It can only be found in the members area of HIPComix.com. Not a member? You know what to do...

For those who are members, here's a direct link for your viewing pleasure (and I mean pleasure):

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... -2-Issue-1

When we last left our story, Adriene Herrin had successfully brainwashed the virtuous heroine Notre Dame into thinking that she was now one of the professor's naughty nymphomaniacs. Since then Adriene, Notre Dame (now named Dalia Noir), and their perpetually horny housemaid Yvette have spent plenty of time getting to know each other and exploring the limits of their sexuality. "Mad Science 2" picks up during one such exploration session. When Adriene walks in on Dalia and Yvette making love, odds are that the sexy mistress will be displeased that her servants have started with out her. Is she going to punish them, or will she simply want to join in on the fun? Find out in Issue #1 of "Mad Science 2" available today!

Want a FREE taste? Check this out: http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery/Mad-Science-2

Remember, there's more where that came from!

"Mad Science" is written by Doctor Robo and illustrated by Uroboros. Copyright 2006, all rights reserved. For more information go to www.HIPComix.com. All comments and questions are welcome and appreciated.

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Last edited by Doctor Robo on Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Post re: poor yvette
Awww, poor Yvette. Bad Mistress! Bad! Bad! :wink:

Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:37 pm
Faithful Assistant

Yvette gets dressed and cops an attitude :x ?

This simply cannot stand. As a long time member of HIPComix, I demand that something very, very bad (meaning very, very kinky) happens to my favorite maid on her little expedition through Gotzenbild :twisted: . Something that, say, causes all sorts of naked, mind controlled, lesbians in bondage, kind of trouble for Dahlia, Adriene, and the suddenly uppity Yvette. :wink:

Seriously, great opening guys. I like the way this is going...see you in two weeks.

Thanks!

Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:11 pm
Forum Moderator

Yvette gets dressed and cops an attitude :x ?

This simply cannot stand. As a long time member of HIPComix, I demand that something very, very bad (meaning very, very kinky) happens to my favorite maid on her little expedition through Gotzenbild :twisted: . Something that, say, causes all sorts of naked, mind controlled, lesbians in bondage, kind of trouble for Dahlia, Adriene, and the suddenly uppity Yvette. :wink:

Seriously, great opening guys. I like the way this is going...see you in two weeks.

Well, Uroboros and I were commiserating on what we should do with this story and deciding on costumes, props, plot, etc. Suddenly he had a brainstorm. He says: "Why don't we have Yvette get dressed when she leaves the bedroom?" So I say: "Why do you want to do that...?" His reply? "So she can get naked again later on!" I tell ya, the man's a genius!

Glad you guys are liking the story so far, even after just one issue. The best part? It's only going to get better from here!

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Faithful Assistant

I've been looking forward to part II of Mad Science since last spring. I was not disappointed. I can't wait so see what your imaginations have in store. Keep up the great work!

- BH

Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:27 pm
Forum Moderator

Post new Cyren pic
Thanks, Brainhusk!

As a little treat, Uroboros has updated his free album with a new character bio of our favorite 'Cybernetic Siren'.

Here's the gallery link:

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery/Mad-Science-2

Take a look and read up on Cyren's backstory before her debut on October 10!

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:45 am
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 10/12
The next installment of "Mad Science 2" is up in the members area of HIPComix. For those with a subscription, here's a direct link:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... -2-Issue-2

Feeling depressed and lonely, Yvette has left her mistress's side and ventured off alone to explore the vast depths of Castle Gotzenbild. While making her way through the maze of dark corridors she stumbles upon a dimly lit chamber which houses one of Adriene's earliest inventions... a fully functional sex robot! What happens when Yvette's presence accidentally awakens this sexy love machine? How will Adriene react when she finds out how naughty and disobedient Yvette has been? Find out in issue #2 of "Mad Science 2", available now at HIPComix.com!

"Mad Science" is illustrated by Uroboros and written by Doctor Robo, copyright 2006. For more information please go to www.HIPComix.com or contact Doctor Robo directly.

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:44 am
Profile YIM WWW
Bully

Wow! Please send that poor little left-out girl to me, & I'll make her feel better.

Great work guys!!

Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:30 am
Profile WWW
Forum Moderator

Wow! Please send that poor little left-out girl to me, & I'll make her feel better.

Don't you wish. Get in line! :wink:

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

Dahlia Noir

This lady is a goddess

Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:02 pm
Forum Moderator

Robin Meade
Dahlia Noir

This lady is a goddess

Very nice. VERY nice indeed. She'd make a good Yvette too.

Here are my nominations for Notre Dame (keeping in mind the red hair):

Nikki Cox, actress

Or for something a little more mature, Liz Claman (another news anchor)

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Super Villain

The older mature Nikki Cox would do nicely as Dahlia Noir (Notre Dame) in my opinion.

Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:01 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Moderator

Post 10/26 update - Issue 3
Greetings. The third issue of "Mad Science 2" has been posted to the members area of HIPComix.com. Here is the direct link for those who have access. If you don't, I can't think of a better time to try things out!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... -2-Issue-3

Imagine for a minute that you are nervously wandering through the depths of a huge old castle passed down by generations of pervertedly mad scientists. You stumble upon a hidden laboratory, and inside you find an array of bizarre inventions including the masterpiece: a fully functional sex robot! Not only is this robot ready and waiting for your arrival, but after years of solitude she is just itching to carry out her programming... with you as the guest of honor! If that sounds like fun, then you'll want to read issue three of "Mad Science 2", available now at HIPComix.com. With loads of hot women, all-girl action, mind control, and a sexy robot you have to see it to believe it. You won't want to miss a single page!

"Mad Science" is written by Doctor Robo and illustrated by Uroboros. It is copyrighted 2006, all rights reserved. For more information log onto www.hipcomix.com or feel free to contact Doctor Robo or Uroboros directly. All questions and comments are welcome and appreciated, and always answered.

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
Faithful Assistant

Fabulous job guys! Can't wait to see what happens next!

-BH

Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:16 pm
Forum Moderator

Post 11/9 update
The sex android Cyren is loose deep within the dungeons of Castle Gotzenbild, having escaped from her prison with the unwitting assistance of poor naive Yvette. Instead of thanking Yvette for her help Cyren has locked up the buxom French maid and is using her as bait to lure the other women to her lair. Now it is up to Dalia and Adriene to rescue Yvette and deactivate Cyren before she does anything naughty to Yvette or anyone else. What they don't know is that Cyren has a secret weapon up her sleeve, a highly potent pheromone that turns even her worst enemies into horny, submissive nymphomaniacs! It has already proven effective on Yvette, so who will be next to fall under Cyren's sexy spell? To find out you must read issue four of "Mad Science 2", available only at HIPComix!

Here's the direct link to the members area: http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... -2-Issue-4

"Mad Science 2" is written by Doctor Robo and illustrated by Uroboros (copyright 2006 - all rights reserved). For more information visit www.HIPComix.com or contact Doctor Robo or Uroboros directly. As always, all questions and comments are encouraged and appreciated.

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:35 am
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Issue 5 cover
Here is the cover page for "Mad Science 2" issue 5, which will be posted on Thursday, November 23. Enjoy!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery/shared ... S2_cover_5

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update: "Mad Science 2" Issue 5
The tables have turned! The sultry android Cyren has been plotting her revenge, furious at being locked away in the dank, dark dungeon of Castle Gotzenbild. After escaping her prison she waited for the just right moment to spring her trap. Now she has captured Professor Adriene Herrin, the very scientist who created her! Adriene knows that Cyren possess the ability control minds and is afraid that the gynoid will use it to enslave everyone in the castle. Will Adriene be able to rescue Dalia and Yvette before Cyren can exact her revenge? Or is she doomed to a life as the robot's hypnotic servant? Find out in issue 6 of "Mad Science 2", available at HIPComix!

Direct link: http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... -2-Issue-5

"Mad Science" is written by Doctor Robo and illustrated by Uroboros, copyright 2006 - all rights reserved. For more information visit www.HIPComix.com or contact Doctor Robo or Uroboros directly. Thanks for reading!

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Faithful Assistant

I love the way Cyren has turned Adrienne and used her to enslave her lovers. Such a hot betrayal! And I love the wide eyed, grinning enthralled look!

Great work!

- BH

Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:35 pm
Forum Moderator

Awesome installment!

I love the way Cyren has turned Adrienne and used her to enslave her lovers. Such a hot betrayal! And I love the wide eyed, grinning enthralled look!

Great work!

Thanks! I wanted to go with something a little different than the completely mindless 'robot' theme that I have used before. That's when I came up with the 'blissful ignorance' look. I'm glad you approve.

Only two weeks until the next update. That's when the real fun starts!

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:23 am
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

I agree. I'm really liking the overly-happy, obedient, sexy-yet-creepy smile of the mind controlled Adriene. I can't WAIT to see where this goes!

Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:18 pm
Profile YIM