Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:45 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Superheroine Squad - Operation: Resurrection 
Forum Moderator

Post Superheroine Squad - Operation: Resurrection
Hello everyone... I have posted the first cover page for Operation: Resurrection, the next episode in the epic Superheroine Squad saga! The Squad is hot on the trail of a serial kidnapper who is abducting Metrobay's sexiest single women and leaving few clues behind. That very same day APEX Industries (the consumer arm of APEX Laboratories) has unveiled a brand new model of TV which promises to change their owners' viewing habits... forever!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... 7.jpg.html

What, if anything, do these 'special' TVs have to do with the rash of disappearances in and around Metrobay? Is any of this linked to Max Indeks and his so-called Operation: Resurrection master plan? To find out, tune in to HIPComix.com on Sunday, July 8! You don't want to miss a single chapter!

- Doc

Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Arch-Criminal

P

Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:49 pm
Evil Genius

Post re: looks promisng!
I'm looking forward to this. An interesting new wrinkle in work!

Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:44 pm
Forum Moderator

Glad to hear it. We're taking the story in a new direction which I'm confident you'll all enjoy. Stay tuned! :D

Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:56 am
Profile YIM WWW
Faithful Assistant

...unveiled a brand new model of TV which promises to change their owners' viewing habits... forever!

One more reason to love TV.

I'm looking forward to the new chapter, thanks!

Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:58 pm
HIPComix Artist

"what, if ANYTHING, do these special TVs have to do with the rash of disappearances?"... what DON'T they do? Lol. Awesome! I want one... now.

Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:42 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

"what, if ANYTHING, do these special TVs have to do with the rash of disappearances?"... what DON'T they do? Lol. Awesome! I want one... now.

My parents always told me that too much TV would turn my brain to mush. Looks like it wasn't MY brain they should have been worried about! Muuuaahahahahaha! :twisted:

Ahem. Right. Anyway... check back in on Sunday!

- Doc

Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update 7/8 - "Operation: Resurrection"
Hello again everyone, it is time for another edition of your favorite mind control, robot, and superheroine fantasy comix series: Superheroine Squad!

A crisis is brewing in Metrobay. Reports are trickling in of pretty women marching out of their homes and vanishing without a trace, but no one knows where they are going... or why. The Superheroine Squad is on the case, thinking that a serial kidnapper is loose on the streets. With the city's history of depraved and perverted supervillains, it is important to find the source of these disappearances before anything happens to those lovely ladies!

That very day, a new local TV channel has debuted aimed at the same young single women who are falling victim to this felonious fiend. Can it be just a coincidence, or is there a sinister conspiracy in the works? Find out in "Operation: Resurrection", the next episode in the epic Superheroine Squad saga. Written by Doctor Robo and illustrated by Finister Foul, the story is available exclusively at HIPComix.com!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... ster-Foul/

Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Arch-Criminal

P

Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:42 pm
Henchman

The new set did not disappoint! Attire on the women was varied and wonderful. It should be good watching our captor friend take control of some lovely superheroines. I am glad you are using my ideas! LS

Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:00 pm
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

Post leto17
Yes! Very, very nice and sexy!

There was even a public service message about the dangers of watching too much TV;)!

Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:02 pm
Faithful Assistant

I'm really looking forward to seeing the women's transformations. And I'm looking forward to seeing Jade Lightning and Brown Sugar enslaved!

- BH

Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:54 am
Faithful Assistant

Another winner! I love the storyline and the renders are terrific.

I also second Brainhusk's "And I'm looking forward to seeing Jade Lightning and Brown Sugar enslaved

Nice work guys!

Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:26 am
Forum Moderator

Post Thanks!
Thanks guys... your compliments bring a smile to my villainous mug. I'm pleased that you're enjoying the storyline, and of course Finister's awesome pics are in a league of their own!

I'm a little confused though... why does everyone assume that Brown Sugar and Jade Lightning are going to be enslaved? I could be wrong, but I'm fully confident that they will easily bust up the kidnapping ring and bring the perpetrators to justice. I mean, it's pretty much a given that they will succeed, is it not...? :P

- Doc

Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
Arch-Criminal

Post Re: Thanks!
Doctor Robo wrote:
I'm a little confused though... why does everyone assume that Brown Sugar and Jade Lightning are going to be enslaved? I could be wrong, but I'm fully confident that they will easily bust up the kidnapping ring and bring the perpetrators to justice. I mean, it's pretty much a given that they will succeed, is it not...? :P

- Doc

However we know you are a villian at heart (even if a soft one because the evil mind controllers always lose in the end...although then they get to rise again later) and that is why we suspect BS and JL will realize too late that the reason the women are entering the building is for something a little more long lasting than a little trance... :D

O

Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:30 pm
HIPComix Artist

I have been running around my apartment looking for even the faintest wireless signal. I finally found it, but I can't move a muscle. I've been sitting in the same damn uncomfortable position for two hours now trying to keep the signal and see the new comic... and, oh boy, was it worth it! Again, Doc and Finister blow me away every time, and this is no exception.... I am highly anticipating where this inevitably goes.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:56 am
Profile YIM
Arch-Criminal

One other question. Can you tell us what H.E.R. stands for?

Please...

P

Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:56 pm
Forum Moderator

Post "H.E.R." = ?
pelusa1ca wrote:
One other question. Can you tell us what H.E.R. stands for?

You know, I was wondering if anyone was going to ask that. Normally I don't like to give away anything ahead of time, but since I've always said I'll answer any questions AND you asked nicely... :wink:

"H.E.R." stands for:

Hypnotically
Enslaved
Robounit

Take that for what you will.

- Doc

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Arch-Criminal

I've already praised Doc and Finister a hundred times, but, well, Doc's an evil, sadistic mind controller and I'm compelled to state publically that his work is the greatest, it gets me horny, and that I obey... whatever that means.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Faithful Assistant

Hey,
Everbody
Rumba!

Ah well, wouldn't be the first time I guessed wrong. :wink:

It'll be hard for Brown Sugar to match her performance under Twiss' control but I have faith in you, Doc. She's just too sexay to stay free willed. :lol:

Needless to say I'll be staying tuned for the next chapter: Same Robo time, Same Robo station!

Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:31 am
Profile YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next