Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:06 pm

The return of "Original Sin" 
Forum Moderator

Post Re: The return of "Original Sin"
cvn88 wrote:

Curses indeed.

However, I like the way this story is playing out - Doc, I think this may be your best writing job yet (and that's saying something as I really like all your work.)

Thanks, cvn88. I am flattered by your compliment. Working on this story has been fun, and a challenge because of the time period we chose. I am glad you like it, and I'm happy to say that there are still two more issues left before we're done!

Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

I am really enjoying this whole series. The retro feel is very nice. I'm also looking forward to, I think, finding out the fate of Kikka before she was brought back as Gothikka. The Zombots are sexy as always. I'd have to say my favorite (after Kikka, of course!) is Omega Woman. She always does it for me for some reason. Great series and bringing in Valiant woman was a good idea.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:40 pm
Arch-Criminal

The next cover looks like we will see some more Zombat action. I can hardly wait!

P

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:41 pm
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 8/23: "Original Sin" #14
Now available in the members area of HIPcomix, it’s “Original Sin” #14 by Doctor Robo and Finister Foul!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main. ... emId=80598

It’s the penultimate issue of “Original Sin”, and someone is in for a life-altering change!

When we last left the dungeon at ROPE Mansion, five buxom beauties in various states of dress (and undress) had been ordered by their evil master to converge on the last remaining heroine with her own free will still intact. Now Gadget Gal appeared to be ready for this and has something up her sleeve, but will it be enough to stave off her inevitable transformation into an obedient Zombot? You’ll have to read the story to find out all the sexy details!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... emId=43177

P.S.- The final chapter of “Original Sin” will be published on Sunday, August 30. It’s not too late to pick up a membership and catch up on the story before it’s all over!

Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Henchman

Remember that comment I made after the last episode - well it still applies, even more so. Great work!

Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:26 pm
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 8/30: "Original Sin" #15 (finale)
Now available in the members area of HIPcomix, it’s “Original Sin” #15 by Doctor Robo and Finister Foul!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main. ... emId=80810

After more than a year of publication, the finale of the Superheroine Squad origin story “Original Sin” has finally arrived!

Now that Kelly, Trudy, Valaya, Swan, and Violet have witnessed true evil and depravity in the form of Kikka Brust and Feelix Von Ick, they must decide what to do with this disturbing knowledge. Back in the present, Ms. Metrobay’s walk down memory lane has rekindled some old feelings, so she takes a short journey to remind herself what really matters most in her life!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... emId=43177

P.S.- “Original Sin” #15 marks the final regularly scheduled Dr. Robo comic on HIPcomix.com for the foreseeable future. Beginning 09/09/09 Finister Foul and I will be publishing our mind control-themed Metrobay Comix exclusively at the new HIPcomix sister site MCcomix.com. We thank you for your continued support of HIPcomix and the Metrobay Universe, and hope you all will join us in our new online home!

Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

It's a decent way to end a series,can't wait for whats next:)

Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:41 pm
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Ending with some good ol' fashioned character development and history? No way!

Once again, congratulations on a fantastic series full of wonderful moments with wonderful characters. I heavily look forward to the bright and exciting, mind-control-erific future at MC Comix soon. Keep being awesome, guys!

Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:10 am
Profile YIM