Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:03 am

First story of "HYPNOTIZED WOMEN†
Petty Criminal

Post First story of "HYPNOTIZED WOMENâ€
Dear fellow fans of Art Erotic Mind Control (EMC).

Here I present the first story "The Beginning," from my series "HYPNOTIZED WOMENâ€

Last edited by Hypnoman on Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:18 pm
Arch-Criminal

An absolutely fantastic job! Amazing job, hun! The story was fantastic, the women were beautiful (and mindless)! The visuals were great! And your English was pretty good too! :D

I loved all your little details as well, from the "slave outfit" to the statues to the "slave" tattoo on her butt. I loved the rolled back eyes, the sinister villain, and the obedient dialogue of the new slave girl. Very nicely done!

Excellent first chapter and I hope to see more!

Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

I wholeheartedly agree. As a fellow fan of EMC, the story hits all the right beats, being both very well done and very sexy. It's a fantastic first chapter and I know I'm very pleased you decided to contribute it. I very much enjoyed it and seriously hope you'll do more soon.

Excellent pacing and presentation as well. Great job overall.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:03 pm
Profile YIM
Petty Criminal

An absolutely fantastic job! Amazing job, hun! The story was fantastic, the women were beautiful (and mindless)! The visuals were great! And your English was pretty good too! :D

I loved all your little details as well, from the "slave outfit" to the statues to the "slave" tattoo on her butt. I loved the rolled back eyes, the sinister villain, and the obedient dialogue of the new slave girl. Very nicely done!
Excellent first chapter and I hope to see more!

Thank you very much for your words Trishbot. I'm glad that you notice the small details.

Last edited by Hypnoman on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:52 pm
Petty Criminal

I wholeheartedly agree. As a fellow fan of EMC, the story hits all the right beats, being both very well done and very sexy. It's a fantastic first chapter and I know I'm very pleased you decided to contribute it. I very much enjoyed it and seriously hope you'll do more soon.

Excellent pacing and presentation as well. Great job overall.

Akonkid, thank you very much for what you said about my story. I very much admire his art.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:53 pm
Forum Moderator

Fantastic! The art is excellent, and I am especially impressed with Kiara, who is a very attractive character. Thanks for sharing this with us, Hypnoman!

- Doc

Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:13 am
Profile YIM WWW
Henchman

Great, job, Hypnoman. Your work is excellent!

Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:53 am
Petty Criminal

Great, job, Hypnoman. Your work is excellent!

Thank you very much green9465. You've always supported my job and that is very important to me. I remember that you were the first to comment on my firsts pics in my Guest Gallery.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:12 pm
Bully

Congratulations on a great first chapter. I've enjoyed your pictures since you started posting them on this site, and I like how you have drawn ideas from those pictures into a more formal story. Kudos sir.

-Dixon

Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:33 pm
Super Villain

I really, really like your villian, Hypnosia.
At first, upon looking at your sketches, I thought she was going to be like a typical tryant villian that just overpowered her victims and created an army of mindless slave woman. But, in a few other sketches, you had her, herself, being hypnotized and serving as a slave. This made me hope for other possibilities.

The best possibility, imo, is exactly how you laid out your opening story. I love where you started the series at with an unsuspecting hero/victim entering into an unknown trap set by an unknown villian. By her first words to Hypnosia, Kiara never fathomed that there would be any danger in where she entering into and was completely unprepared. The element of surprise not only applied to the trap being sprung but, also on the fact that the victim had no idea what to do after it had been. She was completely oblivious until the villian revealed piece by piece what was going to happen. The victim's ignorance made her situation worse as she had no idea that the real reason she was there was to open the box. When she found that out, she again had no idea that she would so easily lose her will to Hypnosia's mental power.

Hypnosia, before and now, holds all the cards and Kiara didn't, nor will her friends, know they were even playing in a card game.

I can't wait to see how you work Hypnosia further into the story.

Bravo on an awesome start to your series. :)

Metrobay Encyclopedia entry: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/page/Ameri ... zon?t=anon

Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:56 pm
Profile WWW
Evil Genius

Thanks for the story! Your women are stunning, the story was great! It was an incredibly pleasant surprise. Please keep up the great work!

Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:14 pm
Petty Criminal

Hypnoman,

Congratulations on a great first chapter. I've enjoyed your pictures since you started posting them on this site, and I like how you have drawn ideas from those pictures into a more formal story. Kudos sir.

-Dixon

Thank you for your words. I take time but I can sort my thoughts and in my head for a formal history.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:28 pm
Petty Criminal

I really, really like your villian, Hypnosia.
At first, upon looking at your sketches, I thought she was going to be like a typical tryant villian that just overpowered her victims and created an army of mindless slave woman. But, in a few other sketches, you had her, herself, being hypnotized and serving as a slave. This made me hope for other possibilities.

The best possibility, imo, is exactly how you laid out your opening story. I love where you started the series at with an unsuspecting hero/victim entering into an unknown trap set by an unknown villian. By her first words to Hypnosia, Kiara never fathomed that there would be any danger in where she entering into and was completely unprepared. The element of surprise not only applied to the trap being sprung but, also on the fact that the victim had no idea what to do after it had been. She was completely oblivious until the villian revealed piece by piece what was going to happen. The victim's ignorance made her situation worse as she had no idea that the real reason she was there was to open the box. When she found that out, she again had no idea that she would so easily lose her will to Hypnosia's mental power.

Hypnosia, before and now, holds all the cards and Kiara didn't, nor will her friends, know they were even playing in a card game.

I can't wait to see how you work Hypnosia further into the story.

Bravo on an awesome start to your series. :)

Thank you very much for your long comment. I am very pleased that you liked my first story and you like Hypnosia.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:30 pm
Petty Criminal

Thanks for the story! Your women are stunning, the story was great! It was an incredibly pleasant surprise. Please keep up the great work!

Thank you very much for support my Job.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:31 pm
Petty Criminal

Hope to see some elaboration on your Woman-bot sketches. Very nicely rendered.

Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:05 pm