Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:43 am

The Cat 
Super Villain

Post The Cat
I see a new artist has appeared in the Guest Gallery: The Cat.

He [she? who can tell?] has left us with 2 chapters of a very good comic about Supreme Woman. This artist shows promise and may be worthy of being included in the regular rotation.

He has left SW in a rather bad positon, so I hope chapter 3 will soon be forthcoming.

Mike sez 'check it out'.

-Mick

Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:00 pm
Forum Moderator

Post Re: The Cat
mick33 wrote:
I see a new artist has appeared in the Guest Gallery: The Cat.

He [she? who can tell?] has left us with 2 chapters of a very good comic about Supreme Woman. This artist shows promise and may be worthy of being included in the regular rotation.

He has left SW in a rather bad positon, so I hope chapter 3 will soon be forthcoming.

Mike sez 'check it out'.

-Mick

Thanks for the heads up, Mick. The Cat has left us some great stuff. Thanks!

- Doc

Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:53 am
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:00 am
Henchman

Thanks for the positive vibes guys! (Sorry SW, no pun intended there! :wink: ) Supreme Woman is my first attempt at a comic, and I have to say, I'm having fun. Just wish RL and work would stop getting in the way! :shock:

Anyway, Part 3 is well on the way, and should be there soon. And there are a few other stories involving Supreme Woman and Supreme Girl in the pipeline, so should be a fun year! :P

Thanks again. :D

Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:17 am
Henchman

Hey, I don't think I have seen this story by the Cat. Kind find it either. Someone got a link? Thanks

Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:34 am
Henchman

Gallery should be on page 3 of The Guest Galleries; Album: TheCat

The comics are in Album: Supreme Woman - Comics.

:)

Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:35 pm
Henchman

Um, maybe it's just me, but I only get one page in the Guest Gallery. Can you or somebody else post a link. I may be looking in the wrong place.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:06 pm
Henchman

Hope this helps - it should get you to the 4 albums :)

http://guests.hipcomix.com/gallery2/mai ... =xdd7638be

Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:30 pm
Henchman

Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:22 pm
Henchman

As Supreme Girl would say...No probs cvn88. :D

But I'd just like to extend a big thanks to the Mods (whichever one/s it was/were :shock: ). I've just noticed TheCat is now listed in the Guest Artists thread as a Mod!! :shock: :shock:

To be listed alongside Jpeger, Max Hass, Doctor Robo, chamba, Madcurse, EvilUnicorn, Timo, PsiKnight, Akonkid, Trishbot, King Louis, BadaBoom is just totally amazing. :D :D

Thank You!!!

(And a big Thanks to DS. It's their fault I'm here. I tried Poser once before, but at that time, I guess I wasn't ready to read through the manual just to produce 3D images. And then several years later, totally by accident, I came across DS...and I wanted to read through that damn manual then....I had after all, been a visitor to this site for a while by then, and decided I wanted to give it a try......and so, here I am!) :lol:

But anyways...I'm still new to this game, so any advice, tips are always, most definitely welcome. (Although perhaps Supreme Woman won't welcome them all :wink: )

Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:43 pm
Forum Moderator

But I'd just like to extend a big thanks to the Mods (whichever one/s it was/were :shock: ). I've just noticed TheCat is now listed in the Guest Artists thread as a Mod!! :shock: :shock:

To be listed alongside Jpeger, Max Hass, Doctor Robo, chamba, Madcurse, EvilUnicorn, Timo, PsiKnight, Akonkid, Trishbot, King Louis, BadaBoom is just totally amazing. :D :D

Thank You!!!

You're quite welcome. You've earned it. :D

- Doc

Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Henchman

Just in case anyone's been wondering...which most probably haven't! :wink: ...I haven't left you! (I know you're all feeling better already! :roll: ) Just had some PC issues to deal with....stupid electronic things.

Anyway.......the mis-adventures of Supreme Woman should be able to resume shortly. Assuming I can remember how to do this 3D art thingy after this break!

:D

Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:55 am
Henchman

To pass the time, I've added a Supreme Woman One-Shot to the gallery - Supreme Woman's homage to WW and her Blue Suit :D (It's another SW Story I started a while back, but as yet haven't finished - but it's second on the list :D )

Plus there's a few older renderings of someone I should really pay more attention to in the future (and tend to when fully back and running) - KittyKat.

(Just wish I'd put more of the 'unpublished pictures' on to the external hard drive! :( )

Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:23 pm
Forum Moderator

To pass the time, I've added a Supreme Woman One-Shot to the gallery - Supreme Woman's homage to WW and her Blue Suit :D (It's another SW Story I started a while back, but as yet haven't finished - but it's second on the list :D )

Plus there's a few older renderings of someone I should really pay more attention to in the future (and tend to when fully back and running) - KittyKat.

(Just wish I'd put more of the 'unpublished pictures' on to the external hard drive! :( )

Here's a direct link to the gallery: http://guests.hipcomix.com/gallery2/mai ... temId=7913

Excellent render, Cat. Thanks for sharing!

Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Henchman

Thanks Doc :lol: (I liked doing that one - that's the next SW adventure I have planned!! - any excuse for SW in a wetsuit! :wink: )

But talking of Supreme Woman, at last I've been able to upload the next instalment (really her first adventure).

For anyone that's interested it's under Supreme Woman Comics - The Toy Mistress. :D

Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:57 pm
Henchman

Woot I rank as amazing? ;).. but seriously - welcome to the fray!

Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:42 am
Henchman

And as a side note, a little update in my free area. Another quick Supreme Woman one-shot (in case anyone was wondering what the ladies get up to when they're not fighting crime....and it's not that dirty minds :wink: )

And a new Heroine on the Block....A Mighty Mum so to speak. As the folder says, it's probably going to be more atune to Batman The Animated Series than erotic peril....can't have someone called Mum in erotic peril!!...that just doesn't seem right :D :shock: ..but it's just something inbetween SW updates etc.

Cheers All
Now go out and cause merry hell. :D

Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:07 pm
Henchman

And just because someone asked (blame it on Mick everybody :wink: ) another small update:-

Mighty Mum has gone for a name change, as well as costume one (well in colour anyway!) in the Album, now entitled, Super Mum. (A blue costume with the name Super always goes together!! :wink: )

A new villain appears to be surfacing on the growing list of Supreme Woman's adversaries.....Orgasma (More about her below :shock: )

One more piccie added to the Supreme Woman Coming Soon Album -More Hydrowoman with Ebb and Flow. This time it's SG in trouble.....the perfect bait!!! :shock:

And finally, another little teaser piccie for Orgasma in the Coming Soon folder. You just know, a woman armed with two vibrators, and running a gang calling themselves 'The Vibrator Furies', is up to something! :wink:

Edit:-
And definitely, finally for this update.... :oops: ....a one page of Kitty in trouble. Sometimes you just need a good excuse not to attend a Party!

Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:22 pm
Henchman

Me again.......... :roll: :wink:

Anyway........*sighs* a couple of new ones for you......

First off we have two 'Coming Soon' additions to Supreme Woman - First off, it seems even when she wants to take a vacation people have other ideas! Then another quickie of Orgasma.......that woman has issues! :shock:

And then a new folder.....yup, the obligatory Lara-esque Heroine :roll: :oops: :D :shock: .....Heck...why not! :D

And on another note......... :roll: .........

The Toy Mistress Part 3 should be up sometime next weekend (all going well)....so that's nice! :D

Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:34 pm
Henchman

Supreme Woman - The Toy Mistress Part 3 is up. The words weren't flowing correctly, but you'll get the idea!! :oops: ) And at last it's time for sleep! :D - Yay!!!!

Maybe I'll edit the 'balloons' over the weekend! :wink: .....Maybe I won't! :D

And a copy from a post I put up in the Odds and Ends Section (Posted there first, then realised it should'ave gone in here!!! :oops: )

Sweet Revenge is going to have to go!!!!

I'm up to 19 meg of my allotted 20 in the Guest Gallery, and so something has to give. But seeing as part 4 of the Toy Mistress won't be around for a couple of weeks, it gives everyone plenty of warning to book up that vacation and come back to a nice clean album!! :D

(Just means no more SW Villains or one-shots for a bit! )

Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:42 am