Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:32 pm

XXTREME ADULT ADVENTURES CONTINUES ! 11 17 09 ! 
Site Administrator

Post XXTREME ADULT ADVENTURES CONTINUES ! 11 17 09 !

Greetings Citizens,

After a long absence, XXTREME ADULT ADVENTURES returns to HIPCOMIX.COM with an all-new sequence of Tuesday Updates. The saga of the TIME RAIDERS will continue here on a weekly basis.

In our last update we finally revealed that our mystery astronaut is in fact CORDELIA BENWAY ! But how can this be ? The last time she appeared in our pages she had been reverted to being a child as punishment for her evil pursuit of the ultimage power! And DOCTOR BENWAY is evil...as evil as they come...this young woman has been trying to save and protect the late MEGA GIRL for months.

Speaking of MEGA GIRL, (she's dead, jim)...how will her passing affect the XXTREME UNIVERSE ? After all, she was one of the founding members of JUSTICE LEGION, pals with the MIDNITE FAMILY...and maybe a lot more !

So with this update (after a brief recap of these events) the XXTREME UNIVERSE will be rockin' your way every week!

You can find this week's update, right here:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=75771

Don't forget that we have over 500 free pages in the HIPCOMIX.COM FREE PREVIEW GALLERIES !

You can find the Previews Gallery by following this link:
http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=40420

And as in the past, I will be posting new material to the free galleries on a regular basis...(just a heads up...sometimes these freebie are as much as a year ahead of the regular paid series...so it's cool to see how the story/art is developed!)

Special thanks go out to those of you for your kind wishes for my recovery...there's still quite a ways to go, but i've got some great people on my medical team.

Have a great week,

Timo

(p.s. a special note to rizoboy...i hope that you're happy with her...)

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:39 pm
Profile WWW