Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:41 am

BACK ON TRACK: XXTREME ADULT ADVENTURES UPDATE 12/31/08 
Site Administrator

Post BACK ON TRACK: XXTREME ADULT ADVENTURES UPDATE 12/31/08
Hold on to your hats, kids, because the XXTREME ADULT UNIVERSE is about to explode into adventures unlike any seen anywhere !

This week's chapter Twenty TWo of THE TIME RAIDERS returns us to ground zero where the JUSTICE LEGION and MISS MIDNITE, TRACI STARR, began this adventure!

Finally the pieces start to fit together and the legion learns about 'THE DEVILS' BARGAIN' and what it
is going to mean to the legionnaires! Life and Death, Victory and Defeat...and a whole lot more before this tale comes to an end.

MISS MIDNITE has faced all kinds of enemies, and has suffered terribly at their evil hands...now...when she is least prepared for battle she comes face to face with the most dangerous foe of all...HERSELF!

That's right, readers...the Diabolical LORD GATEZON has arrived in our century and he has horrible plans to make MISS MIDNITE his plaything...and his devious scheme doesn't stop there...he has his own TRACI STARR, ready to replace our heroine and infiltrate the JUSTICE LEGION! Is this Traci Starr a future version of our heroine...or is she something else ?
Someone Else ? Hmmm...

Don't miss this week's mind boggling edition of XXTREME ADULT ADVENTURES and catch up with MISS MIDNITE AND THE JUSTICE LEGION just before...

... well that would be telling, wouldn't it ?

Here's the direct link:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=75771&g2_navId=x566a9968

and as always,

Thanks for visiting my little corner of HIPCOMIX.COM!

Mahalo and Aloha,

timo

Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:39 pm
Profile WWW
Super Villain

Post Chap 22
I just looked at Chap 12, and picture 0003 is messing. In its place is a second copyof picture 0001.

Other than that, I liked the story.

-Mick

Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:40 pm
Site Administrator

thanks for the heads up.

and have a happy new year.

timo

Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:33 am
Profile WWW