Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:03 am

Ms. Midnite: Battle Royale, Chapter Ten ! Update ! 
Site Administrator

Post Ms. Midnite: Battle Royale, Chapter Ten ! Update !
It's crunch time for MS. MIDNITE as she battles to the death with arch-fiend, DOCTOR CORDELIA BENWAY !
And when we say, 'Crunch Time' we mean it...Doc Benway is holding nothing back now, so our CATFIGHT
OF THE YEAR, is morphing into a one-sided contest!
And MS. MIDNITE is on the receiving end of this beat-down!

Meanwhile the rest of the JUSTICE LEGION are busy dismantling Benway's gene harvesting operation and are preparing a special surprise for Cordelia!

This week we feature 24 pages of Ms. Midnite's epic story before it draws to a close.

Don't miss out on this one! But remember please, this is not for the faint-hearted ! (You have been warned!)

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/tim/royale/010/

Last edited by Timo on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:59 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post waiting for the badass end!
Hey Timo,

Its adding up to an epic ending! I just cant wait for whose gonna come out on top in all of this, the waiting is killing me! At least give me a hint in my private message box, please :?:

Great struggle kim is going thru. I am trying to figure out if her death and harvesting will be enough for Cordelia to turn the tables on the good girls....or if it will be too late!

Also, will there be a last battle between Cordelia and Megagirl? Damn, there's so much out there yet! :)

Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:51 pm
Site Administrator

actually in the future history chronicled in our last series, yeah. it turns out that cordelia fried the sisters together and harvested everybody and of course, ruled the earth.

mega and benway tangled a while back and cordelia lost her head, but managed to survive and take over traci starr. will they meet again ? it will be a while, that's for sure. the first of the year i will be starting several new series and mega girl just might be appearing in one of them. so will some other characters that go back quite a ways.

max is continuing the adventures of mega*girl over in our other site...so far we've published six new
episodes...max is handling all the writing and production chores on that series...you might drop him a line, let him know what you're interesed in.

the ms. midnite and justice legion stories have been fun to work on, but there are some other adventures that i've been itching to work on.

kimberly starr has been on one wild ride for almost three years now...i think she's due for a bit of r&r.

you can see some previews of the finale in our free galleries if you look carefully. sharp eyed souls will notice that some of my preview galleries have shown scenes almost a full year in advance of their release in our members' area.

thanks a lot for your comments...we just don't get very much feedback on our work, and it's great to hear your voice.

stay tuned...

tim

Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:29 am
Profile WWW