Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:35 pm

Uncanny Adventures of Miss Midnite! 
Forum Moderator

Post Uncanny Adventures of Miss Midnite!
The covers to your upcoming updates look great! I cannot wait to see that Dr. Benway has in store for our lovely heroine(s). Friday can't get here fast enough!

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Administrator

thanks doc. as you know, i have taken the last few
weeks off to give midnite a chance to join our site.
as of today i have finished off the last midnite saga
story of my own. starting in early february, max hass will be taking over the writing of the midnite gang and our newest heroine, mega*girl. max has great plans for all these characters, and we are almost 3 months ahead in plotlines and artwork.
starting this friday and continuing for the next 3 fridays the saga of doctor benway will reach its peak, and then as i hand over the job to max, he has
one hell of a story to play with.

thanks for your comments, and yeah, it looks kinda like there's some form of mind control or whatever
going on...

Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:26 pm
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

Since I'm going to be handling the writing of the next chapters of The Midnite Family, I'm really looking forward to keeping the characters and plotline right on track.

Dr. Benway will have her way with Traci's body for quite some time. I do see this as a classic mind control situation, but with a couple of twists that I'll be working on as the months go on.

But there will be a great deal of story development around the other characters Tim has created. And there will be a short transition story that doesn't involve Traci or the current situation.

This five chapter tale will allow me to close some plot points Tim set up with the original Lion's Den tale. I hate loose ends, especially when there's so much story to extract from it. And, of course, there's plenty of the DiD action we're all here for!

I'm really looking forward to this project. Hope you'll all enjoy it!

Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:40 pm
Forum Moderator

I do see this as a classic mind control situation, but with a couple of twists that I'll be working on as the months go on.

Excellent. I am looking forward to seeing what sorts of fiendish plans Dr. Benway has in store for Traci (and her body). Keep up the good work!

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Villain

Well I've finally brought myslef up to date with all the escapades of the midnite family so far.

For starters I have to say up front that your artwork is stunning if more tastes at times a little brutal. I usually prefer violence to be a little more low key. But seeing as thoguh my primary fetish is mind control that's hardly a surprise.

THe latest installments with the Dr Benway mind controlloing and then possession of Traci are some of your best work. The story is well told and the visuals as I said before or stunning. The only critism I have is that I feel the erotic content of the stories is too low. Bottom line that is what I am a member for. Having said that I will continue to read your stories because they are action packed and very well done.

I' am looking forward to seeing how Max Hass taking over the writing aspects effects the storylines. for what it's worth having read the stuff Max has posted here I think your two styles are the perfect match and I shall wait with anticipation to see how it goes.

Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Administrator

Glad you're enjoying things in the Midnite Sisters universe, mesmereyes.

Megagirl is going to be a very different kind of story. It may not be as sexy up front as some of the readers will like, but the idea that Timo and I worked out her her introduction has her being more of a stand alone character who happens to know a few things about the metahumans in this particular universe. While there will be plenty of eye popping action, this heroine is something very different.

But don't despair! I can now tell you that Timo and I are on the verge of creating one of the best and most explicit Midnite Girl stories either of us have done. This will be a prequel that won't hold any punches. We'll be ready to publish this if and when an opening in the schedule occurs. It will be a short 5 chapter tale that will lead into The Midnite Sisters: The Robot Wars story arc in Capital City.

But you'll have to hang around for more on that...

Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:43 pm
Villain

Glad you're enjoying things in the Midnite Sisters universe, mesmereyes.

Megagirl is going to be a very different kind of story. It may not be as sexy up front as some of the readers will like, but the idea that Timo and I worked out her her introduction has her being more of a stand alone character who happens to know a few things about the metahumans in this particular universe. While there will be plenty of eye popping action, this heroine is something very different.

But don't despair! I can now tell you that Timo and I are on the verge of creating one of the best and most explicit Midnite Girl stories either of us have done. This will be a prequel that won't hold any punches. We'll be ready to publish this if and when an opening in the schedule occurs. It will be a short 5 chapter tale that will lead into The Midnite Sisters: The Robot Wars story arc in Capital City.

But you'll have to hang around for more on that...

Oh don't worry I'll be here :D

Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW