Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:19 am

MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE! 04/09/11! LEGEND HUNTERS #15! 
HIPComix Artist

Post MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE! 04/09/11! LEGEND HUNTERS #15!
It's that time again...now up for members, Legend Hunters #15!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=146590

In this issue, with Maya and her team find themselves back at the Baroness' castle and on the receiving end of her own special brand of "hospitality" in the dungeon. While they wait for their mysterious taskmistress to issue their next mission, the Baroness gloats over her new prize: Kitsune! With two guardians captured and the next guardian, Freya in her sights, her evil plans become ever closer to reality...

Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:13 pm
Post Re: MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE! 04/09/11! LEGEND HUNTERS #15!
Great artwork as usual. This time though, my favorite piece was Valeries line: "I haven't been naked and tied up this much since college" Hillarious! I guess I went to a pretty dull college myself...

It will interesting to find out who Freya is. The old Norse goddess?

Although she looks stunning in her costumes, I'm still waiting for an episode with Maya running around in nothing but her boots ;-)

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:39 pm
Super Villain

Post Re: MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE! 04/09/11! LEGEND HUNTERS #15!
Dear Uroboros:

I always have admired your work. Most of all, the composition: somehow, your pictures always seem to show not only the situation, but the luscious bodies of our heroines. In all of them we can see just enough of them in relation with the space you use in the comics, and so we have all the pleasure of your drawings without interrupting the narrative flow of the tale.

For example, we see Yvonne being his respectful self while injects our heroines with the serum, and from page 202 to 205 we see De Sade torturing kitsune. I loved the speech De Sade fives at 202. At 203 the seal is broken, but if its broken, why the seal will make Kitsune a slave for De Sade… or should I say Morgan? And why everyone is always so sure “the others” will stop the villainess? And given her comments at 205, Morgan really deserves the moniker “Dark One”.

All our heroines plus Yvonne and Morgan are wonderful in 206, I loved the girls bound at her wrist at 207 and all the special effects you added at the portal. But here I sense a perilous trap, could you say “death course”? A lovely staple of the archeologist adventurer. Great!

Please keep up the good work

PD the next cover for LoSH seems incredible, I will love to see that issue! Thanks

Hector.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:23 am