Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:25 am

MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE! 03-26-11! INNER UNVERSE #65! 
HIPComix Artist

Post MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE! 03-26-11! INNER UNVERSE #65!
Now up for members, Inner Universe #65!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=145797

Trapped in Amy's nightmarish vision of the future, things are only getting stranger for our heroines; strapped to the body of the enormous giant demon escape seams impossible; and with Amy's grip on her own sanity slowly slipping, Hecate comes ever closer to realizing her vision...to take over Amy's body and be reborn into the real world! But even in nightmares, the scene can change, as so it does suddenly for Amy, as she finds herself in the past; in one strange memory that never even happened....

Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:12 pm
Super Villain

Post Re: MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE! 03-26-11! INNER UNVERSE #65!
Dear Uroboros:

I am intrigued by your work. Last issue was very scary and I felt despair about Amy’s monstrous situation. But this new situation is more strange, if that’s possible.

What about this “flashback”? It really didn’t happen. Is this the next level of Hecate’s plan? Or is this a plan from Callisto?

The thing I love is that the girls have his clothes back. The uniforms you give them are amazing. They look very sexy and elegant in them.

And then, when Talia is returned to the dungeon, what happened to her? She has been tortured repeatedly and we have seen her bathed in her own blood, but here she simply cannot speak. What the poor girl passed to be like that?

But the best part was Callisto “You must do exactly what I say”. Oh really Callisto? If anyone in this comic is going to accept anything you say, well, they deserve the hell you will put upon them.

I’m waiting for the next chapter

Hector

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 am