Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:40 pm

MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE! 12-11-10! LOSH #26! 
HIPComix Artist

Post MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE! 12-11-10! LOSH #26!
It's the time again...Legion of Superheroines #26 now updated in the member's gallery!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=140168

When we last left Starflair and Nightraven, Ms Proctor had put the couple in a very compromising trap....with Starflair about to learn the turn meaning of "burning desire"! Things look grim, but Adrienne's Lambda team have reached the base's Psionic Inhibitor that prevents the captive heroines from using their powers which might give the heroine the break they need. Can poor Sara escape? Find out!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:20 pm
Super Villain

Post Re: MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE! 12-11-10! LOSH #26!
Hello Uroboros!

Sorry about posting so late, but this is my favorite of your series and always want to make a good review:

Page 375 makes me wonder: Ms. Proctor’s trap was awesome and the bunny girls are tormenting Morgan, but then we have Starflair attitude who is not thinking about his future demise, but questioning his relationship with Morgan? Sure there will be other moments to do so, moments that don’t involve his cruel and inusual death, won’t it?

I love Starflair’s “Fortunately my power will protect me” bit at page 377, just like any comic book.

And talking about clichés, , I don’t know how Addrienne have not say the classic “I’m surrounded by idiots” speech. Certainly she left Yvette to watch and send Electra to the night. And in page 382, we see how well Yvette watched. Seriously… how the Lambda Syndicate could tolerate such behavior?

At least Starflair scapes and manages to defeat the bunnies… and left Morgan with a lot of clones of herself bounded and gagged. Out of need of course, but what could Morgan do alone with them?

Thanks for your work, this is my favorite series and it’s awesome!

Hector

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:42 am