Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 pm

MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE! 10-30-10! LOSH #25! 
HIPComix Artist

Post MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE! 10-30-10! LOSH #25!
Another Saturday, another update for members (aren't you glad you joined?)

Legion of Superheroines #25!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=138276

The counterattack begins! As an overconfident Nemesis and Ariel prepare the helpless Justice and Tempest for some "fun" they are attacked by the freed Scarlet Lotus and Echo! Finally getting the upper hand on the villains, the heroines decide to give them a taste of their own medicine in the slave rings! While Echo works to free Tempest and Justice from their restraints, Scarlet Lotus searches for more of the captive heroines, and finds a pleasant surprise...but are things all that they seem? Find out in Issue #25!

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:53 am
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE! 10-30-10! LOSH #25!
A fantastic update, as always! I'm loving the intrigue and drama that's unfolding as the heroines are starting to launch their counterattacks, unaware that some of the villains are on to them. It's great seeing Scarlet Lotus show off her skill set and moves and to see Dark Justice in action. And Tempest's less-than-positive opinions about "herself" were quite amusing.

Scarlet Lotus really stole the show this issue, but I still have to say Sparrow is beyond insanely hot. Knowing she's "not quite herself", and yet not quite knowing what she's been told to do, is rather exciting. She's one of the few heroines that can turn me on with just a stare without ever stripping off a bit of clothing (though that is ALWAYS appreciated). The last page alone shows just what a beautifully designed character she is, along with Scarlet Lotus and her sweet angel face. Fantastic artwork.

I'm pumped for the next issue. Can't wait!

Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:06 am
Profile YIM
Super Villain

Post Re: MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE! 10-30-10! LOSH #25!
Hi there Uroboros, sorry for not updating in a long time, but I want to have the time to make a good review of my favorite among your series:

First: At last, Nemesis and Justice, Tempest and Ariel, my favorite characters at last between them. I’m disappointed they didn’t have time to a few fun in the torture chamber. They are my favorite characters. I’m really disappointed Red Lotus interrupted them, and the ignominious defeat of Nemesis by Justice’s “interesting technique”. What happened with Nemie? She could take Red Venus and now is defeated by a physionic collared Justice? How could that be?

I love when the heroines (and in this case villainess) are not only restrained but put in a device that seems like they are being displayed for the world to see, like page 366. Nemie warning ensures the tension will be next. Page 367 shows more of Nemie, thank you for that!

The last panels with Red Venus looking for Sparrow where genial. Unfortunately I know the development of the next two issues, but I loved the bound and gagged device cell at page 370 and the kiss of both of them at 372. Watch your hands!
This is my favorite of your works! Thanks for everything.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:00 pm