Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:50 pm

MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE! 10-02-10! INNER UNVERSE #61! 
HIPComix Artist

Post MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE! 10-02-10! INNER UNVERSE #61!
Now up in the Member's Gallery, Inner Universe #61!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=137285

After risking it all to journey to Hecate's dimension, Talia, Neia and Arha are swiftly captured by the minions of the evil Goddess. When brought before Hecate herself, Arha reveals a shocking secret: the sinister sorceress is actually Hecate's daughter! Imprisoning the three intruders by hanging them together over the swirling abyss, Hecate reveals tells the story of how she resurrected Shadax and her plans for domination of the mortal realms. With Amy still trapped in the nightmare world, can anything stop the evil Goddess now? Find out in Issue #61!

Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:35 am
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE! 10-02-10! INNER UNVERSE #61!
I really enjoyed the background story for Amy! I thought all of the hints and snippets of information about Amy in the ongoing series have been well done, and whetted our appetites to learn more. Now finally seeing the story of her origins told is very satisfying! Amy Corgan is definitely a very endearing, interesting character.

Also, for someone who rarely shows male characters, Corgan looks really good! Is he a Michael 4 figure?

It was also great to see Amy's mother. She really looks like Amy's mother!

Keep up the great work on all your series! I always makes sure to read them as soon as I can!

Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:28 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Thanks for the nice write-up. With the series going on this long, it was fun to go back and flesh out some of the back story a bit.

To answer your question, Corgan is actually M3 (I still pretty much the generation 3 base models 99% of the time; still haven't really warmed up to the Gen 4 models).

Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:59 pm
Super Villain

It’s very strange, Hecate will not get any prize like “mother of the year” (like Darth Vader) but she has time enough to talk about his origin story… while his prisoners contemplate their destiny / the abysm. I think Arha, Neila and Thalia’s uniforms had the brightest colors. I also loved the strange, green sky where our heroines are … er… hanging around.

This is certainly interesting, a tale of the past: and we see not only one, but two male characters: Shadrax and Corgan. It’s true, you present male characters are a rarity, outside of those two, I only have seen the guardian of the supermax prison, Ron the reporter (Red Venus) and one thug (legend hunters).

Oh, also, Samara is hot, and we know another character: the archmage.
Page 866 reminds me of… Shang Tsung… did you ever see: Mortal Kombat, the Tv Series? Shang Tsung could be the inspiration of Shadrax?

And then, Hecate reveals our heroines Amy destiny… why? Why every villain is so overconfident? Well she is a godess, but indeed!

Thank you for another great story.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:37 am