Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:37 am

MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE! 09-04-10 LEGEND HUNTERS #10! 
HIPComix Artist

Post MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE! 09-04-10 LEGEND HUNTERS #10!
Now up for member's...Legend Hunters #10!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=135718

On a quest to hunt down and capture the elusive Kitsune, Maya hikes deep into Kitsune's forest. But who is the hunter, and who is the hunted? Maya quickly finds the tables are turned on her when she enters Kitsune's trap!

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:32 am
Super Villain

Post Re: MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE! 09-04-10 LEGEND HUNTERS #10!
Well Uroboros, first of all things...

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really appreciate the net thing, I feel very happy about this, thank you. The only thing I forget to mention is that I wanted to see the net falling upon Maya, but this part makes more sense: the fact to see Maya get trapped is fairly amusing, I love the gloating Kitsune is doing in pic 138 is priceless!
All the setup with Kitsune Kidnapping Valerie and Irina was great, just as Maya getting the upper hand, at least for a while, but I wanted to talk about this tale.
This situation remembered me about “"The Most Dangerous Game", a short story by Richard Connell, about an accomplished but bored big hunter who decides to chase “the most dangerous game”: man. I think is a good idea for a superheroine comic: let say some villainess who is very over the top (like Nemesis) decides to “play” a game with other superheroines (like Chance). The problem here is that in the tale, the hunter was so bored that he really wanted to give a chance to others to win. That is not the case here.
I have seen the next issue, but here is very clear that Kitsune will not play with her own rules: she is really eager to belittle Maya’s mistake with the net, but when Maya plays a trick on her, Kitsune uses her mystic powers to trap her. She really didn’t give her a chance.
If we think about it, Kitsune, Artemis and the baroness all felt like they are superior beings, but when the truth comes, they are all petty. I really hope better for the next two heroines.
Just a question, Did you remember that you had posted some pictures with a character named General Stroke? And that some superheroines were put in some interesting restraining devices? I cannot seem to locate those images, could you help me?

Thanks
Hector

Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:26 am