Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:43 am

Member's gallery update! 06-05-10 Legend Hunters #8! 
HIPComix Artist

Post Member's gallery update! 06-05-10 Legend Hunters #8!
Now up for members...Legend Hunters #8!
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=130507

Maya and her team wait for thier next mission chained in the dungeon of the evil Barroness de Sade. Before setting off to Japan to look for the elusive Kitsune, de Sade decides to take some "special" measures with Maya to ensure her sucess. Find out what happen next!

Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:23 pm
Super Villain

Post Re: Member's gallery update! 06-05-10 Legend Hunters #8!
Well, this is the new issue, I sure want to see the new “Goddess” our adventurous trio is going to kidnap! Oh, the mysterious Kitsune! Good choice! Hey, what happened? Where is the babe? Where is Kitsune?!
Oh, yeah! There is. Err.. Thank you!

First of all, let me say this: I love your work, I enjoyed immensely the last issue and your use of bondage, and the countess hospitality, with all the bondage, is as cool as ever, but I would like to suggest some things for the future. These are only request, and if you have another idea or ever don’t like the idea of other people saying you how to do things, of course I’m okay with that. Having said that…
I would like to see a scene where one of the Goddess is trapped by a net, and then she tries to resist and escape from the net, but to no avail: the rest of our gorgeous Legend Hunters seize her and take her to De Sade’s castle…

And another thing I have thought is this: for Isis character, when the Legend Hunters deliver their precious charge to De Sade, she shows her a strange device shaped like a coffin: Is like a combination of an Iron Maiden (but without the nails) and the Ex-sex-sive Machine from the Barbarella Movie. Then, De Sade uses it to get the seal and take Isis power, while Isis is “distracted” by all the pleasure she fells…
But if you have any problem with that, please don’t hesitate to tell me. I love your work and I’m anxious to see… another facet… of Kitsune.
Thank you.
Hector.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:52 pm
HIPComix Artist

Quote:
Well, this is the new issue, I sure want to see the new “Goddess” our adventurous trio is going to kidnap! Oh, the mysterious Kitsune! Good choice! Hey, what happened? Where is the babe? Where is Kitsune?!
Oh, yeah! There is. Err.. Thank you!

First of all, let me say this: I love your work, I enjoyed immensely the last issue and your use of bondage, and the countess hospitality, with all the bondage, is as cool as ever, but I would like to suggest some things for the future. These are only request, and if you have another idea or ever don’t like the idea of other people saying you how to do things, of course I’m okay with that. Having said that…
I would like to see a scene where one of the Goddess is trapped by a net, and then she tries to resist and escape from the net, but to no avail: the rest of our gorgeous Legend Hunters seize her and take her to De Sade’s castle…

And another thing I have thought is this: for Isis character, when the Legend Hunters deliver their precious charge to De Sade, she shows her a strange device shaped like a coffin: Is like a combination of an Iron Maiden (but without the nails) and the Ex-sex-sive Machine from the Barbarella Movie. Then, De Sade uses it to get the seal and take Isis power, while Isis is “distracted” by all the pleasure she fells…
But if you have any problem with that, please don’t hesitate to tell me. I love your work and I’m anxious to see… another facet… of Kitsune.
Thank you.
Hector.

I can't promise to put scenes like that in that are that specific as I actually have the story line planned out well in advance, but I do try to work in reader suggestions when I can.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:27 pm
Super Villain

Thank you for your response, Uroboros!

I understand, thank you!

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:52 am
Some may think: 'Why do we need yet another Lara Croft clone?' but I'd rate Miss Cross over Croft any day of the week. Legend Hunters is actually the reason I joined HIP in the first place!

I'm looking forward to each new issue eagerly. Still, I'm waiting for an entire episode where Maya is running around nude (just let her keep those sexy boots on though) and everybody else gets to keep their clothes on. She is the star of the show after all. Keep up the great work.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:09 pm
HIPComix Artist

gene49 wrote:
Some may think: 'Why do we need yet another Lara Croft clone?' but I'd rate Miss Cross over Croft any day of the week. Legend Hunters is actually the reason I joined HIP in the first place!

I'm looking forward to each new issue eagerly. Still, I'm waiting for an entire episode where Maya is running around nude (just let her keep those sexy boots on though) and everybody else gets to keep their clothes on. She is the star of the show after all. Keep up the great work.

Well, I'm certainly glad to hear that, and I hope you'll enjoy what I have in store for them. :D

Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:27 am