Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:32 pm

MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE 02/27/10 INNER UNIVERSE #56! 
HIPComix Artist

Post MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE 02/27/10 INNER UNIVERSE #56!
It's that time again, member's gallery updated with Inner Universe #56!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=124546

With Neia finally giving into her "dark side" to battle to the newly merged Amy/Shadax demon, all hell breaks loose! Bound on the alter rack and helpless to stop either of her friends from destroying each other, Talia can only watch in horror as the battle unfolds. Meanwhile, in Castle Ravenclaw's dungeon, Callisto offers to free the captive Amazons for a price, but can she be trusted? Find out in Inner Universe #56!

+ Free Bonus!

Check out the pinup galleries for some new Talia pinups! Enjoy!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main. ... =x17d669a4

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:12 am
Super Villain

Post Re: MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE 02/27/10 INNER UNIVERSE #56!
"I would sooner see Amy die by my hand than let you have her!" Indeed Neia, that is... some sort... of love! And then, who is in Neia's body? She or Dagon? Holy possesion! Has Shadax bit a little more than he can chow? What happens when you cross a eldritch abomination named Dagon? I can understand Talia's horror, but when Amy is possesed by a known DC character what about the horror of the copyright's laws?

Anyway, the most important thing I want to tell you is about your next covers. The first: "Troubleshotters" is very good because almost tell us everything about the next chapter of Legend Hunters and we see a very big damn heroine moment. And it was about time! In the first three issues those gals were being fooled, manipulated and tortured. They really need to show their skills if they want to capture those Goodess!

But the second cover is the best cover! I really cannot understand what will happen in Ari... er, Tempest future, but it will be awesome! Cyren will make a "good" twin (or a sane twin?)... I suppose that if Chance could blow it up with the Starflair clones, even Cyren can make an error... and don't think I have forgotten about Electra...

I will wait for the next updates! thanks for your responses!

Hector

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:54 am
Super Villain

I think Amy makes that costume look damn good. Talia and Neia look shocked because she can't rock that costume that good. :)

P.S. with your great abilities in rendering, I'd love to see you do American Amazon and/or Freedom Girl one time as a pinup.

Last edited by dumbtime on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:56 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Hector wrote:
"I would sooner see Amy die by my hand than let you have her!" Indeed Neia, that is... some sort... of love! And then, who is in Neia's body? She or Dagon? Holy possesion! Has Shadax bit a little more than he can chow? What happens when you cross a eldritch abomination named Dagon? I can understand Talia's horror, but when Amy is possesed by a known DC character what about the horror of the copyright's laws?

Anyway, the most important thing I want to tell you is about your next covers. The first: "Troubleshotters" is very good because almost tell us everything about the next chapter of Legend Hunters and we see a very big damn heroine moment. And it was about time! In the first three issues those gals were being fooled, manipulated and tortured. They really need to show their skills if they want to capture those Goodess!

But the second cover is the best cover! I really cannot understand what will happen in Ari... er, Tempest future, but it will be awesome! Cyren will make a "good" twin (or a sane twin?)... I suppose that if Chance could blow it up with the Starflair clones, even Cyren can make an error... and don't think I have forgotten about Electra...

I will wait for the next updates! thanks for your responses!

Hector

Thanks; hopefully you guys will like what's coming up. :D

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 pm
HIPComix Artist

dumbtime wrote:
I think Amy makes that costume look damn good. Talia and Neia look shocked because she can rock that costume that good. :)

P.S. with your great abilities in rendering, I'd love to see you American Amazon and/or Freedom Girl one time as a pinup.

I don't know, I think Fin does a pretty good job with those girls. :D

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:51 pm
Super Villain

[quote="Uroboros"][quote="dumbtime"]I think Amy makes that costume look damn good. Talia and Neia look shocked because she can rock that costume that good. :)

P.S. with your great abilities in rendering, I'd love to see you American Amazon and/or Freedom Girl one time as a pinup.[/quote]

I don't know, I think Fin does a pretty good job with those girls. :D[/quote]

He's not the only one that does. ;)

Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:19 am
Profile WWW
Evil Genius

Again solid update.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:38 am
Profile YIM