Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 am

Possible new storyline for Uroboro? 
Bully

Post Possible new storyline for Uroboro?
Hi Uroboro. After viewing edition sixteen of Red Venus, I was inspired to come up with a possible new storyline for a future edition. After seeing how beautiful both Red Venus And Nemisis looked as statues, Ariel changes her name To the Sculptress. She is now driven by a insanely erotic desire to now turn beautiful women into erotic statues of art. The most beautiful ones will go into her private art gallery while the others will be sold to private collectors to further her criminal career. What do you think? Timinator :D

Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:44 pm
Forum Moderator

Post Re: Possible new storyline for Uroboro?
timinator wrote:
Hi Uroboro. After viewing edition sixteen of Red Venus, I was inspired to come up with a possible new storyline for a future edition. After seeing how beautiful both Red Venus And Nemisis looked as statues, Ariel changes her name To the Sculptress. She is now driven by a insanely erotic desire to now turn beautiful women into erotic statues of art. The most beautiful ones will go into her private art gallery while the others will be sold to private collectors to further her criminal career. What do you think? Timinator :D

Hi Timinator. I moved your topic into Uroboros's forum so he might see it more easily. Welcome to the forums!

- Doc

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

Hi Timinator; I'm glad you enjoyed the Red Venus series. I do read and try to integrate what readers want to see in my series; while I have no plans for any more Red Venus installments in the near future, my new series "Dark Justice" will feature a new villain with a similar power and ambition...stay tuned for previews... :D

Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:38 pm
Bully

I have to say I really enjoy your. Work. You have a well done story in your Mad Science series. But I've become a bigger fan of your StarFlair series. then again I always have a soft spot for superhero stories. So, I'm just dropping a line to hope for another Starflair comic or a StarFlair Red Venus crossover I would be happy.

With that out the way I would like to leave a complement or two on some well done work. You quickly establish the characters and personality and while keeping the back story at just enough to to keep a tone of mystery and progress the story. The narration helps by far in setting the mood of the scenes. The costumes and dialog heightens the actions even better.

Then you have some nice character development going on at all times. With Notre Dame and Sparrow. You have Nora as more of a elegant and complex and calculating character. While Sparrow is being more of a tomboyish, aggressor. With StarFlair I like how yo have her as a miss perfect goody two shoes. then later you expose her in a more negative light for turning on her best friend. Then you continue this with Red Venus and the corruption of Ariel.

Keep on doing what you do. I know I sure as hell am enjoying it.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:08 pm
HIPComix Artist

I have to say I really enjoy your. Work. You have a well done story in your Mad Science series. But I've become a bigger fan of your StarFlair series. then again I always have a soft spot for superhero stories. So, I'm just dropping a line to hope for another Starflair comic or a StarFlair Red Venus crossover I would be happy.

With that out the way I would like to leave a complement or two on some well done work. You quickly establish the characters and personality and while keeping the back story at just enough to to keep a tone of mystery and progress the story. The narration helps by far in setting the mood of the scenes. The costumes and dialog heightens the actions even better.

Then you have some nice character development going on at all times. With Notre Dame and Sparrow. You have Nora as more of a elegant and complex and calculating character. While Sparrow is being more of a tomboyish, aggressor. With StarFlair I like how yo have her as a miss perfect goody two shoes. then later you expose her in a more negative light for turning on her best friend. Then you continue this with Red Venus and the corruption of Ariel.

Keep on doing what you do. I know I sure as hell am enjoying it.

Thanks for writing and welcome to the forums!

I'm glad you're enjoying the comics. I've always tried to give me characters some development and the stories some twists; it's nice to know it's appreciated. I also gotta give a lot of credit to Doc Robo for the Mad Science series as he did all the writing.

I am (eventually) planning on doing more with Starflair and Red Venus. In fact, they may team up with some other familiar faces... ;-)

Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:14 pm
Bully

Thanks for writing and welcome to the forums!

I'm glad you're enjoying the comics. I've always tried to give me characters some development and the stories some twists; it's nice to know it's appreciated. I also gotta give a lot of credit to Doc Robo for the Mad Science series as he did all the writing.

I am (eventually) planning on doing more with Starflair and Red Venus. In fact, they may team up with some other familiar faces... ;-)

It is still a nice series. With all that said are there any plans to make a return of Dalia Noir. With Adriene being a super scientist and thinking about how she constructed. Could she make a new Dalia Noir like she made Cyren. Plus Yvette would have a playmate around as well as it make for an interesting conflict for Notre Dame to see the other self come to life. (Then again it is also an excuse to give Yvette more development and action) Just a thought

Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:33 pm