Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:00 pm

MAD SCIENCE 3! 
Forum Moderator

Post MAD SCIENCE 3!
Hey everyone! While Uroboros was hibernating the winter away he managed to squeeze in a few hours at the computer working on some ideas for our upcoming project... wait for it... MAD SCIENCE 3!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/200 ... S3Preview/

The story picks up not long after the events of Mad Science 2, but as you can see some new faces will be making their presence known. What effect will these new characters have on our favorite foursome of Adriene, Yvette, Dalia, and Cyren? Find out when Mad Science 3 comes to your computer screen, only from HIPComix!

- Doc

Last edited by Doctor Robo on Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Lamda Company is one sexy batch of marines!

Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:26 am
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 3/9: "Mad Science 3"
Are you ready?

After 14 months, the erotic comic series that combines the best of your favorite adult themed genres is back! If you like your comics with a healthy dose of mature subject matter such as bondage, dominance/submission, mind control, science fiction, and all-girl action then there is only ONE story for you... MAD SCIENCE 3!

Long time HIPComix members will tell you that MAD SCIENCE tells the tale of a sexy young scientist named Adriene, who toils away in the diabolical laboratory of her family's medieval castle. With the assistance of her buxom housemaid Yvette, Adriene aims to continue the fiendish work of her ancestors and tap into the raw sexual energy of the human body for her own personal pleasure. She has already captured and enslaved one poor superheroine named Notre Dame who tried to put an end to her wicked experiments, but what happens when Notre Dame's sister Sparrow, an accomplished detective in her own right, comes snoopong around the castle looking for some answers? Will Sparrow be able to rescue Notre Dame and bring Adriene to justice, or is the young crimefighter doomed to join her sister in the dungeon of Castle Gotzenbild? Find out in issue #1 of MAD SCIENCE 3, available exclusively at HIPComix.com!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... emId=42910

Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:21 am
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:36 pm
Forum Moderator

Post Issue #2 cover
Here is the cover page for Issue #2 of "Mad Science 3". Sparrow find herself in a whole heap of trouble at the hands of her very own sister! Will she fall victim to Adriene's mind control process as well? Find out when the issue drops on April 6!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... 2.jpg.html

Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 4/6: "Mad Science 3"
Greetings ladies and gentlemen... issue #2 of "Mad Science 3" has been posted to the members area of HIPComix. You can get to it by clicking this link:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Science+3/

When last we checked in, the young superheroine codenamed "Sparrow" had received an urgent distress call from her older sister and fellow superheroine, "Notre Dame". Concerned for her sister’s safety, Sparrow rushed off to save Notre Dame from the unknown trouble that she faced. Unfortunately for the rookie crimefighter she was unaware that Notre Dame had been brainwashed by the evil Adriene Herrin and was now a willing henchwoman and slave to the fiendish scientist’s every whim. Sparrow was surprised by her sister’s ruse and captured, which is where we find ourselves leading into issue #2.

So the big question is, what will happen to Sparrow in the depths of Adriene’s dungeon laboratory? Will the brave heroine follow in her sister’s footsteps and fall victim to Adriene’s depraved experiments? Or will a familiar face appear in time to interrupt these perverse proceedings? Find out in issue #2 of "Mad Science 3". Illustrated by Uroboros and written by Doctor Robo, it is available exclusively at HIPComix.com!

Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:49 am
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Just so you know I've developed a habit of posting my responses on your work under Dr. Robo's section. I hope you don't mind; If you rather have me post it here I certainly will.

If you like feedback, I have some comments there if you'd like to see. As for now, I'll just say I really like the work you've done so far on Mad Science 3. Glad to see Cyren back, and that metallic spinal cord on the blonda Lamda Company CO has me intrigued...

Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:18 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post Wow!
Very high quality renders, Uro ! Very impressed, who needs to render in anything else when you can output in poser like that ? Looks like your shading rate has increased slightly, looks better !

Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:10 am
HIPComix Artist

Hello Uroboros.

Just so you know I've developed a habit of posting my responses on your work under Dr. Robo's section. I hope you don't mind; If you rather have me post it here I certainly will.

If you like feedback, I have some comments there if you'd like to see. As for now, I'll just say I really like the work you've done so far on Mad Science 3. Glad to see Cyren back, and that metallic spinal cord on the blonda Lamda Company CO has me intrigued...

Thanks for the feeback, Leto. I do read the messages in Doc's forum as well, so I do get them. I think Doc and I have some good stuff in store for you in Mad Science 3...watch out next issue for the debut of Echo, the sexy cyborg. :D

Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:09 am
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: Wow!
BadaBoom wrote:
Very high quality renders, Uro ! Very impressed, who needs to render in anything else when you can output in poser like that ? Looks like your shading rate has increased slightly, looks better !

Thanks; I try. ;-)

I'm always trying to throw more tricks in my renders as I learn them.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:10 am
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 5/4: "Mad Science 3"
This week at HIPComix we have issue #3 of "Mad Science 3" by Uroboros and Doctor Robo!

The young, spirited heroine named Sparrow has gone looking for her sister, who last we saw had been abducted by an evil mad scientist and held captive in her creepy gothic castle. Even Sparrow herself has fallen victim to a fiendish trap when it is revealed that her sister has been brainwashed and now serves as a slave to the scientist's every devious whim! Now Sparrow finds herself in the crosshairs of the very same mind control machine that brought Notre Dame under Adriene's control, and it will take a miracle for her to escape with her free will intact. Will Sparrow get the miracle that she so desperately needs, or are her days as a superheroine about to end? Find out in "Mad Science 3", available exclusively at HIPComix.com!

Sat May 03, 2008 10:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Will there be identities revealed by the masked henchwomen and they ended up as henchwomen?

By the nice thong on the cover.

Sun May 04, 2008 9:27 am
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Will there be identities revealed by the masked henchwomen and they ended up as henchwomen?

By the nice thong on the cover.

Of course I won't be giving away any details, but let's just say that they aren't stopping by the castle for a social call...

- Doc

Sun May 04, 2008 3:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Echo is very nice; I knew that metallic spinal cord thingie wasn't just for show!

Nyx is also great as a dom who appears to perhaps be competing with the Doc for "talent" and "techniques."

I'm also looking forward ot finding out more about the sexy mystery that is the henchwomen. They remind me of Robounits for some reason...

And then there's Cyren and the gang...even better! Old and New together!

Sun May 04, 2008 7:05 pm
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 6/1: "Mad Science 3"
Issue #4 of "Mad Science 3" is now available in the members area of HIPComix.com!

When last we left the ladies from "Mad Science", Adriene was in the middle of brainwashing Sparrow into an obedient loveslave when the power went out in Castle Gotzenbild, thwarting her evil scheme. Come to find out that the outage was no accident, instead it signaled the start of a full-scale invasion! This week we pick up with a squadron of spandex-clad beauties tying up our heroines for a trip back to their lair, and one sexy babe near and dear to our hearts won't be making the trip!

Don't forget that this week is the start of a summerlong series of "Mind Control Sundays", with a guaranteed mind control-themed comic from Doctor Robo each and every Sunday for the next few months. Next week we debut "Unity" #1 with Akonkid. Then on June 15: "Original Sin" #1 with Finister Foul, and on June 22: "Mad Science 3" #5 with Uroboros.

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... 5.jpg.html

Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 7/6: "Mad Science 3"
Now in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s Issue #6 of “Mad Science 3” by Uroboros and Doctor Robo!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... 6.jpg.html

The team that we all know and love has been fractured, split up by Madame Nyx and the Lambda Syndicate in an unorthodox divide and conquer strategy. While Professor Herrin is for--d to toil away in Nyx’s laboratory working on a top secret project, The luscious Lambda leader has seen fit to take Sparrow – handcuffed and gagged – back to her personal quarters for a little lesson in ‘debriefing’. Will Nyx get her way and force Sparrow to become one of her loyal minions? Or is the fiery redhead simply to be one of Nyx’s many doomed lovers? Find out in this week’s installment of “Mad Science 3”!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... ros_World/

Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 7/20: "Mad Science 3" #7
Now in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s Issue #7 of “Mad Science 3” by Uroboros and Doctor Robo!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... 7.jpg.html

While Sparrow is running (and fighting) for her life on Lambda Island, Cyren and Yvette are laying low plotting whatever mysterious scheme Cyren has up her virtual sleeve. Their relative quiet is broken by the appearance of Blue Venus, who is hunting down Sparrow’s last known location after the young crimefighter’s recent disappearance. Cyren, ever the schemer, sees this intrusion as an opportunity, and as issue #7 unfolds she has ordered Yvette to do what she does best to lure Blue Venus into a well-placed and uniquely sinister trap…

Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 8/3: "Mad Science 3" #8
Now in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s issue 8 of "Mad Science 3" by Uroboros and Doctor Robo!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... 8.jpg.html

The action is starting to heat up in the world of “Mad Science”! On Lambda Island, Sparrow has managed to escape Madame Nyx’s clutches long enough to search for her captive sister Notre Dame, but runs into a roadblock in the form of two bodacious bodyguard babes! Will Sparrow be able to use her fists and feet to fend off these sultry soldiers? Don’t forget… she’s completely naked!

Back at Castle Gotzenbild, Yvette’s dirty trick has put Blue Venus in an awkward situation. Now the bubbly blonde is defenseless against Cyren and her plan to raise an army of female cyborg warriors! Will Blue Venus be the first to fall victim to Cyren’s robotization machine? Find out in “Mad Science 3” #8, available exclusively at HIPcomix.com!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... ros_World/

Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:23 am
Profile YIM WWW
Villain

Post Mad future
The Mad Science was always a good book but you guys are taking it off the charts. I looked ahead as I am in the habit of doing and saw the Complete Makeover cover work. If the cover is even half as telling as the content I can't wait. Your art work as well as text is right on the mark and you never fail to please when it comes to anticipating the readers desires. Good work.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:02 am
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Post Re: Mad future
vestia wrote:
The Mad Science was always a good book but you guys are taking it off the charts. I looked ahead as I am in the habit of doing and saw the Complete Makeover cover work. If the cover is even half as telling as the content I can't wait. Your art work as well as text is right on the mark and you never fail to please when it comes to anticipating the readers desires. Good work.

Glad to hear it! I am fortunate to be able to work with a talented artist like Uroboros. His great scenery and hot babes sure as hell make my job a lot easier.

I think you all will enjoy reading the last few issues. I know that I am having fun writing them!

- Doc

Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:41 am
Profile YIM WWW