Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:43 pm

MAD SCIENCE 3! 
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 8/17: "Mad Science 3" #9
Now in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s "Mad Science 3" #9 by Uroboros and Doctor Robo!

Things are looking pretty bleak for our spunky redheaded heroine, Sparrow. She has been captured, knocked out, and imprisoned in an island fortress with little hope for escape. Her older sister and fellow superheroine has been brainwashed to serve an evil mistress and is but a shell of her former self. Her best friend and teammate has been transformed into a mindless cyborg programmed to capture other heroines and assimilate them as well. Now Sparrow is running for her very life, naked as the day she was born and fighting tooth and nail to escape a fate some might say is worse than death. Can Sparrow find a way out of this inescapable prison? Or is she doomed to a live of mindless obedience like her sister and friend? Find out in issue #9 of “Mad Science 3”, available only at HIPcomix.com!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Science+3/

Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:20 am
Profile YIM WWW
Petty Criminal

GENIUS! I am trembling with anticipation for #10 and more Robo-Vixen. This story is just indescribably good. Thank you!
Your humble TF fan,
kman66

Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:01 am
Petty Criminal

...and yes, I created a forum log-in just so I could comment on this. It's that good. I've been a fan of Doc's work for many years now (Twisted Tales is the reason I signed up for hipcomix in like 2004), so you know how high this praise is.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:03 am
Petty Criminal

And of course I mean Robo-VENUS. You can see how discombobulated this is making me.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:05 am
Forum Moderator

...and yes, I created a forum log-in just so I could comment on this. It's that good. I've been a fan of Doc's work for many years now (Twisted Tales is the reason I signed up for hipcomix in like 2004), so you know how high this praise is.

Thanks for the kind words, Kman. Welcome to the forums. I hope you stick around and join in our discussions!

- Doc

Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

Welcome to the board Kman! Hopefully, you'll like what we have in store for the robo-vixens. :D

Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:29 am
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 8/31: "Mad Science 3" #10
Now in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s "Mad Science 3" #10 by Uroboros and Doctor Robo!

A battle is coming. Two dark-hearted vixens - one human, one machine - are slowly building an army of obedient footsoldiers to carry out their every wicked whim. Caught in the middle are a small band of lovely ladies who are one by one falling victim to one vindictive mistress or the other. Sparrow and Blue Venus have already been transformed into obedient slaves, and are now good friends on opposite sides of this growing conflict. Will Notre Dame and Yvette be next? Well, yes. You know they will… but the fun for YOU will be watching it!

Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:58 am
Profile YIM WWW
Petty Criminal

Another awesome job on both of your parts! This story keeps getting better and better, as has Uro's renders (esp that last scene.)

Keep up the phenomenal job

Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:33 am
Profile YIM
Petty Criminal

Excellent chapter, with more conversions! Thank you for bringing Yvette 2.0 back, better than ever. Can't wait for the cyber-clash

Any chance for a robo-vision scene as Robo-Venus sizes up her foes?

Keep up the sensational work.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:47 pm
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 9/14: "Mad Science 3" #11
Now in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s "Mad Science 3" #11 by Uroboros and Doctor Robo!

The stage it set. The sides have been evened. Cyren’s cyborgs vs. Nyx’s agents. Friend vs. friend, lover vs. lover, sex goddess vs. sex goddess. Cyborg Yvette and Cyborg Venus are on their way to capture more subjects for their mistress’s robotization machine. Waiting for them are Agent Blue and Agent Green, who know how to fight and will defend their Madame to the end. But, I’m sure no one wants to see four supremely buxom, half-dressed superbabes mix it up a little… right? Anyone…?

Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:02 am
Profile YIM WWW