Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:58 am

Hello Uroboros............. 
Henchman

Post Hello Uroboros.............
First of all let me say that you do awesome work. I love your pics and stories. Also, I hate to bring this to you because it has nothing to do with you, But I have tried emailing and tried posting on Jpegers forum and it seems about all other forums on here don't allow new posts to be made unless you are a moderator. So since I get no responce anywhere else, I thought I would try you. Again sorry to lay this on you, but nothing else has worked. I want to know How come Chapter 3 of Blunder Woman has not went up yet. It was originally supposed to go up on Saturday the 9th of June, then it was changed to the 12th and it's still not up. That comic is one of the main reasons I joined. I love the Blunder Woman character. But this is not near the first time I have asked questions or sent emails and never got a reply. I am sorry for telling you all this because I know it has nothing to do with you, but I am out of options. I have already canceled my membership and will probably be out the update. I was looking forward to that story and I can't get an answer as to what is going on, So I had to cancel. I don't know what you can do about any of this except pass it on, but thatnks and keep up your great work. It's awesome.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:15 pm
HIPComix Artist

No problem...sorry for the difficulty you are having, as you might know, we've been changing over servers over the past week and have been having some technical teething problems along the way. I'll make sure to email Jpeger and Doc Robo with your concerns.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:53 am
Site Administrator

Chapter 3 is up. It's Chapter 4 that will be posting this coming up Saturday.

Jp.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:58 am