Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:41 am

FREE AREA UPDATE 06/27/2006 
HIPComix Artist

Post FREE AREA UPDATE 06/27/2006
First of all, to all of you that might have noticed the main peril album in my freestuff folders has up and vanished on me (all those art critics finally caught with me, I guess), so sorry if you were looking for some of my older stuff and it isn't there. I'll be working at restoring it soon. In the meantime, I've posted a bunch of new freebies:

Wanna see what Doc Robo and I have been up to? Check out the 6 new preview pics for MAD SCIENCE 2!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery/Mad-Science-2

Those perky, do-gooder heroines must be dealt with, so check out the 5 new pics in the bondage directory:

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery/Bondage

And that's not all! 6 new pinup pictures!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery/Pinups

Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:24 am
Henchman

Oh I like that "Held For Ransom" picture. Can never go wrong with an image of a woman in a business suited tied and tape gagged. Brilliant stuff.

Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:10 am
Forum Moderator

Post Re: FREE AREA UPDATE 06/27/2006
Uroboros wrote:
Wanna see what Doc Robo and I have been up to? Check out the 6 new preview pics for MAD SCIENCE 2!
http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery/Mad-Science-2

Here's some information about "Cyren". Notre Dame' and Yvette's bios can be found in the free area. Let me know if they need to be reposted.

While Adriene Herrin was working at the university, one of the pet projects in the research laboratories was a functional (but non gender-specific) android, one that could perform tasks considered beneath human labor. In her off time Adriene would perform her own experiments to see what sort of tasks the android could perform outside of what it was designed for (if you catch my drift).

When Adriene inherited Castle Gotzenbild she left the university and took
all of her android research with her. She started to construct what would
eventually become Cyren out of spare parts, much in the same manner that her ancestor constructed a human being out of body parts. Due to her (at that point) suppressed lesbian tendencies, Adriene built Cyren to look very feminine and be able to perform sexual acts. She was, for all intents and purposes, a sexbot. Of course, having the advantage of modern technology and tools Cyren ended up looking sexier then the monster ever could, even if she was completely made of metal.

Adriene programmed Cyren to be a fully functional sex robot. At first, Cyren was a mere automaton, unable to think or act without a direct order from Adriene. Over time, Adriene was able to program more and more independence into Cyren until in a freak accident lightning struck the castle and fried her circuits. Strangely enough, instead of destroying her the lightning somehow caused her to become self-aware. At the same time, Adriene experimented with plastic and rubber materials that made parts of Cyren's body more human looking (but unfortunately the discerning eye could see that she was still artificial).

Finally, Adriene perfected nanotechnology that allowed the metal that made up Cyren's skin to morph into whatever color or shape that Cyren chose, within the limits of her non-nanotech framework. That is, Cyren can alter her outward appearance, but her height, weight, and body type (female) will not change. Cyren found that she could mimic another woman's appearance by touching her and sampling her DNA, but certain things would not be exact duplicates. Her skin would still appear to have a plastic/rubber shine (the nanites cannot completely mimic human skin) and her non-nanotech components, will also never change.

Eventually Cyren tired of her life as a sex robot. Her computer mind
hungered for more input that Adriene would allow. She saw herself as
superior to Adriene (and humans) because of her perfect body and nearly unlimited brainpower. Adriene sensed this air of superiority and became concerned that Cyren would escape the castle. No matter what happened it would only be a matter of time before authorities tracked Cyren back to Adriene, who stole much of her technology and engineering data from the university. Adriene tricked Cyren, shut her down, and locked her in a secluded part of Gotzenbild's dungeon that was once the workshop where Cyren was constructed. Unfortunately for Adriene, she did not realize that although Cyren's body had been deactivated, her 'brain' was fully operational. Cyren, unable to move, could only wait and plot her revenge against her former mistress…

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Faithful Assistant

Just wanted to say I'm looking forward to Mad Science 2. I like Doc R's set up outlined above and the hint he left in the preview gallery WRT story line. The whole thing is full of possibilities.

Uroboros - Thanks for the preview pics...Yvette seems more aware shall I say? You've got me wondering if that's part of the story or just you taking a new artistic tangent. Hmmmm? All will be revealed soon enough I assume. Nice work on the entire preview set.

Eagerly awaiting MSII! Thanks!

Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:37 pm
HIPComix Artist

I'm currently working on MS2, so we hope to have it rolled out before to long. I took the time to upgrade and enhance all the models from the first series, and Doc and I have a pretty dynamite story planned, so I think this is going to be one awesome series (in my humble opinion). :D

Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:13 am