Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:55 am

Mad Science Episode 6 
Villain

Post Mad Science Episode 6
Let me just say right from the off. WOW!!!
I had reservations about some of the early scenes in this comic but boy did it come good in the end. The final episode is just HOT HOT HOT. Notre damme is and I'm sure it will be no surprise well and truly buggered. Her mind crushed by the doctors process. But what rises phoenix like from her ashes and what happens to poor yvette.

The models are great and the way Notre damme ends up really suits the chosen model. until this final episode she just didn't really do it for me. But she comes good in the end. Add that to the awesomely endowed yvette and the bespectacled Doc Adrienne and you have the most comely trio of buxom beauties that you'd find outside a Twisted tales story. Boy would i have difficulty choosing between them.

Urberos the artist has a rapidly developing talent which here really does start firing on all cyinders and once agin it isn't hurt by the good Docs text.

If I sound a bit sycophantic here forgive me but there is just so much dross out there that you get charged to see that it is just fantastic to find a site and artists that really do deliver the goods.

Well done and thank you.

Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post I agree
I agree. I'm sure it's a different animal for an artist who is used to writing his or her own scripts to give up a lot of creative control to another person. It is also more time consuming just because of the number of hours we spend hashing out details over email or IM, hours that an artist working alone doesn't have to spend discussing with himself, unless he has some sort of mental problem. :wink:

Anyway, it's a testament to Uroboros's patience and imagination that "Mad Science" turned out as well as it did. The door is certainly open to a sequal if interest from the readers is there..

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:06 am
Profile YIM WWW
Villain

Well I guess you can say that my own personal interest would be there for a sequel. Maybe to evil doc could create a smaller version of her device and "take it on the road"

Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:10 am
Profile YIM WWW