Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:43 am

Mad Science 
Villain

Post Mad Science
This is the body of the message I posted at the Hypnopics collective about chapter three of mad Science

Part Three of "Mad Science" is now up and things are starting to heat up. The three poser characters are all top notch. All boobs and attitide Very Happy . The MC has still not arrived but there is a hint of what is to come and a very nice MC type effect on one of the characters.

Marks Out of Ten for the story so Far

Poser Characters 9

The Heroine loses them one mark. She's busty and attractive but just not quite up to the standard of the other two models. I can't quite put my finger on it but she lacks "something."

Sets 7

The early outdoor sets were a little weak but now the story has moved inside things are looking up. I know theres going to be a real nice feel to the lab equipment and as the story goes on the atmosphere is still building so I know this is one mark that is going to improve.

Visual Story. 9

As good as most comic books. Each panel psuhes the story on. No frames are wasted, they all carry a point and work very well. The panels would stand up well even without the text.

Text 9

Really good text. Not overtelling the story but acting as a support to the visuals. You know if it's there you need to read it. I get fed up sometimes with poser comics that end up being an illustrated text story. With Mad Science you are getting a comic book and the text reflects that. Well done to Doctor Robo

Overall this compares very favourably so far with any poser stuff I have seen. Good plot, photogenic characters and a genuinely well structured layout. Roll on Chapter 4.

I know Hipcomix is a paysite and to be fair there is not much MC content there but for anyone that is into superheroine stuff like I am it's well worth the entry, especially when the MC stuff does come along.

Incidentally they have their own forum, it's not very well supported but I reckon if enough members here chucked in their thoughts on superheroine MC Jpeger and the other artists might come up with the goods

Incidentally the forum is free to use

http://www.hipcomix.com/forums/index.php

Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post thank you Mesmereyes
I second Uroboros. Thank you for taking the time to organize and type up such a thorough critique. Also, thank you for your post on the Hypnopics-Collective forum. It is all very much appreciated. I hope the rest of the comic lives up to your expectations.

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW