Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:35 pm

Please welcome the new Diana Casey Warner! 
Site Administrator

Post Please welcome the new Diana Casey Warner!
Starting with the new Gymnast series, The Return of Stern, Diana Casey Warner will be getting a complete overhaul. Since the series creation in 2003, Diana has been modeled with a Victoria 2 model while most of the other models were sired by Victoria 3.

Since the original artist was the one that created the original character, when I took over doing artwork for the series, I maintained continuity with the original character. However, new developments in the Victoria series is making Diana Casey Warner more and more obsolete with every month. Therefore starting with this new series of like to present a complete redesign of one of my original characters from the ground up. I'm attaching a side by side comparison that I hope you'll enjoy.

Please allow me to be the first person to present the new Diana Casey Warner, Modeled with Victoria 5

Jpeger..

Attachment:
Diana Caey Warner side by side comparison 2012 Costume and nude.jpg
Diana Caey Warner side by side comparison 2012 Costume and nude.jpg [ 138.83 KiB | Viewed 19494 times ]

Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:45 pm
Super Villain

Post Re: Please welcome the new Diana Casey Warner!
It seems great Jpger! I think her new design is a little more realistic that the former.

You could even justify her new look in your own universe with a plastic surgery, drugs, or nanobots. I would chose nanobots because like microwave ovens and dry milk, nobody knows very well how they really work ;)

Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:55 pm
Site Administrator

Post Re: Please welcome the new Diana Casey Warner!
Hector wrote:
It seems great Jpger! I think her new design is a little more realistic that the former.

You could even justify her new look in your own universe with a plastic surgery, drugs, or nanobots. I would chose nanobots because like microwave ovens and dry milk, nobody knows very well how they really work ;)

The way I look at it, If they didn't have to explain Dick York/Sargent on Bewitched or Becky from Rosanne, I don't have to explain this. Lol.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:57 pm