Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 am

New Molecular Girl Series 
Site Administrator

Post New Molecular Girl Series
Here you can make comments and ask questions about the series, LEH: Origins - Molecular Girl.

Enjoy!

Jp.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:45 am
Super Villain

Post Re: New Molecular Girl Series
Hi Jpger!

Molecular girl # 5 shows a nicer side of Charlie... but not TOO nice. However, seeing Charlie's father and the torture technician he hired to deal with the doctor's sister, she seems very nice indeed.

But I think you're right, if you have lived a whole life of privilege, would you use your new found powers to help others? I think is much more realistic the depiction you're showing us.

Thanks!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:55 am
Site Administrator

I think you are going to like where this is going.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:27 am
Super Villain

Hi Jpger!

So, this issue seems more lile "evil versus evil". If the thought of getting in the hands of a torture technician was not so scary, then how about falling in his clutches after everyone things you're dead? Terrifying.

And this is Charlie's way to fix things? "You work for me"? Really, she must take this chance to redeem herself and kick the ass of this monster. Not a moment to soon if you ask me.

Now another question, what happened to your other series, "Red Fox", any chance to continue it?

Thanks for everything!

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:55 pm
Site Administrator

Hector wrote:
Hi Jpger!

So, this issue seems more lile "evil versus evil". If the thought of getting in the hands of a torture technician was not so scary, then how about falling in his clutches after everyone things you're dead? Terrifying.

And this is Charlie's way to fix things? "You work for me"? Really, she must take this chance to redeem herself and kick the ass of this monster. Not a moment to soon if you ask me.

Now another question, what happened to your other series, "Red Fox", any chance to continue it?

Thanks for everything!

Yeah, Charlie is in desperate need of an attitude adjustment.

Electronica will be continued at McComix as soon as I get a few technical problems worked out. The problem with that series is that with what I want to do with the 3D software... Well, I'll be honest, I just don't know how to do it. I'm waiting from Daz to fix a few issues with Daz Studio before I try it again.

Jp.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:06 pm
Super Villain

Hi Jpger!

Ok, I will wait to Electronica to be continued, because I think it will involve something like a virtual reality world where the heroines were digitalized (like Tron) and I would like your take on that type of story.

Thanks!

Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:05 am
Site Administrator

Hector wrote:
Hi Jpger!

Ok, I will wait to Electronica to be continued, because I think it will involve something like a virtual reality world where the heroines were digitalized (like Tron) and I would like your take on that type of story.

Thanks!

It's not mine, It's Knyght's story. It took me 3 weeks to do the first chapter though, so it's not in the best interest when it comes to mass production, however it's something I might pick up as a summer series.

Jp.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:37 am
Super Villain

Hey Jpger!

Just a comment: What is wrong with your covers? I thought they were available (at least those of your latest work), so what were your referring about? There are other covers that I don't see in the free section?

Thanks!

Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:25 am
Site Administrator

Hector wrote:
Hey Jpger!

Just a comment: What is wrong with your covers? I thought they were available (at least those of your latest work), so what were your referring about? There are other covers that I don't see in the free section?

Thanks!

I was attaching covers to the forum posts for awhile and I didn't notice that you had to be "logged in" to see them. Guests would get a "Not permitted" when they tried to see it. This issue would not of effected you since you are logged in.

Jp.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:42 am
Super Villain

I understand, thanks for your answer!

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:38 am
Super Villain

He he he, don’t you hate when the amoral torturer technician that have you in his power is right?

This guy has all the answers to poor Charlie: He will torture her and Charlie cannot avoid it. And to tell you the truth, she doesn’t even have reason on her part, is only a logical development of contracting a psycho to do your dirty work.

This contrived coincidence of losing your powers when you most need it could be a superhero cliché, but here is more than justified: Charlie really needs an attitude adjustment, and sadly, cold torture seems to be the only way to achieve it.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:25 am
Super Villain

Dear Jpger!

Forget what I said about deserving torture. I was an idiot for saying that. The torture continues for poor Charlie. Sure, she was a bitch, but being with a guy who dresses like that and collects antiques like torture devices… that is harsh!

And the woman in the box… that is crazy, but look at who put her in there. This comic is very grim!

Night Kat answers the door in full costume? What if its only a guy looking for the wrong door?

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:29 pm
Site Administrator

Daniel is "sinister" so he has ties to the "Legion"'s arch nemisis'. His contact in their organization is nightkatt. Who crossed over to the dastardly do-badders after she was rejected sexually by Chase. Daniel needs Superhero help.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:02 am
Super Villain

Dear Jpger

This was amazing! Just when I was thinking this would be another chapter of really unlikable people abusing others, you show us Night Kat, at last, has accomplished her dream: She has the Gimnast all to herself!

What a twist, as Shaymalan himself would say! Even when, if I would pay attention to your cover, I would have discovered the twist (this is my favorite cover for that very fact!).

Well, even in this dire peril, Daniel and Night Kat manage to be her egotist selfs. Now what kind of deal is “I kill you if something goes wrong?” At least she would have left her keep her clothes.

And now Chase, how on earth Night Kat manage to trap her and imprison her? She is dreaming every supervillain dream: The obsession of his life defenseless and obligued to comply dressing in latex or maid uniforms, being chained, sleeping with her, etc, etc.

Please, you must explain how did Night Kat manage to do this (and why she is even complaining to Daniel). This issue really won my attention!

I hope that mentioning that you're a great writer is redundant at this point ;)

Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:39 pm
Site Administrator

I'm glad you liked it.
To answer your question, I never really give it much thought. To spend three chapters explaining why Chase was in Nightkatt's custody would distract from the story. Over the last 10 years of my storytelling between these two, it's just naturally assumed that one is at the mercy of the other at any given time.

Chase, is mentally incapable of understanding the obsession that Diana has with her. Chase is trapped in this "silver age" mentality where there is only good or evil. There is no gray area. Chase has no comprehension or understanding of things like "police officers on the take" or "corrupt judges". Therefore, she has absolutely no understanding of Diana's lesbian obsession. This captivates Diana. Frustrates her to the point of deep obsession. Chase continues to assume that this is just what evil people do, and continues her role attempting to convert Nightkatt back to a hero.

Sat May 05, 2012 11:27 am
Super Villain

Hi Jpger!

Well, you’re right, we must asume that this kind of things happens all the time, just like in comics. A thing I ever liked of comics is how, let’s you say, Catwoman is with Batman some issues and next issue is her enemy. (That’s because there are a lot of writers who doesn’t read each other work, but still, it’s better to think of it like a chaotic reality… just like reality really is, really).

I was going to ask you that, it seems that her traumatic origin gave her “superpower” as the mindset of a silver age hero (Golden age heroes were darker). A mindset completely B&W is something that was for--d by the censure at the time, and make the better stories because it was so alienated from reality (that’s why Watchmen was a great success!). I thought Diana brainwashed Chase somehow, but she was always like that.
Great storytelling!

Sun May 06, 2012 11:45 am
Super Villain

Dear Jpeger:

The last issue of Molecular Girl was great! This is a villain’s dream! My personal dream as well: A villain obsessed by a hero gets to trap her and play with her with a lot of cosplay and bondage… for years?

And if Daniel Summers is not on Doctor Marku’s lair, where he is?

The maid uniform doesn’t seem so bad, the worst thing would be the bondage, but I’m not complaining!

Great work!

Sat May 12, 2012 12:23 am
Site Administrator

Hector wrote:
Dear Jpeger:

The last issue of Molecular Girl was great! This is a villain’s dream! My personal dream as well: A villain obsessed by a hero gets to trap her and play with her with a lot of cosplay and bondage… for years?

And if Daniel Summers is not on Doctor Marku’s lair, where he is?

The maid uniform doesn’t seem so bad, the worst thing would be the bondage, but I’m not complaining!

Great work!

I'm not quite sure what you mean by Doctor Marku’s lair.

The idea of the maid uniform and humiliation is a big part of the next episode. Here we have Dr. Shelley Markus, one of the most accomplished biophysicists in the world, reduced to wearing a maid's costume for another woman's pleasure.

Jp.

Sat May 12, 2012 2:53 am
Super Villain

Dear Jpger:

First of all, last post I was trying to say that Daniel Summers wasn’t present in Doctor Marku’s lair, so where could be he? I don’t think he could be in the torturer lair, isn’t he?

Your story is awesome! But not for the reasons I expected it to be. Let’s say that, for some reason, the Gimnast being captured and for--d to wear a maid seems to me like part of the game, but forcing a innocent bystander like the doctor to do it seems to me like petty and mean, and the kind of thing only a very disturbed person would do.

Obviously, I’m being an hypocrite here, and your story showed me this dark side of my hobby.

And that could apply to the Gimnast too. If I have understand her well, she is like Don Quixote, isn’t she? She believes that reality has to obey certain conventions that only can be found in Superhero literature? That is really dangerous.

For example, if she believes the heroine must take the place of the victim for the villain, everything is lost for everyone!

I am anxious to see next issue!

Mon May 14, 2012 11:23 pm
Site Administrator

I don't know what Dr. Marku's lair is. Now you have me wondering if my speech recognition software screwed up again.

Daniel is out of the frame for a moment. I guess I forgot to "write" him out of the scene officially. We're not finished with him though. He'll be back when the time is right.

Nightkatt has always been my Harley Quinn. The difference is she has a love hate relationship with The Gymnast instead of a "love the Joker, hate the Batman" thing going on. She has a clear obsession with Chase, but she never really quite knows what she wants to do with her. Diana (Nightkatt) just wants to be with Chase. She wants to dominate her, she wants to worship her. Following the story from the beginning, I'm surprised that Diana is as well balanced and she is. She's insane, but disturbingly sane for what she's been through. I guess she feels that she's been through so much for Chase to be with Chase, she should get to have Chase.

However, self admittedly by her in this episode, she's bored of Chase. Chase has sort of given up as most people do when they're in captivity for a long time. Chase also feels a sense of guilt for what Diana is going through, as the reason why Diana is the way she is is because of all of the things she's gone through for Chase. So when we find her in Diana's cell block, Chase is captive both physically, and of her own guilt.

Chase has a very black and white understanding of the way the world operates. She is a very hard time understanding deception, lying, and corruption. Like in the above example, she feels that Diana has been brainwashed by the villains, and if she could just work through this, she will be back to her normal Diana self.

I don't believe that that Chase has to necessarily take the place of the victim for the villain, it's not like she was offered up to the thug as a trade. Chase actually has an incredible ability to complete her mission, even though she has to go through the "trials" first. She's a very lucky person. This is the reason why the collective decided to send her to rescue Charlie and Marcia. She has never failed in the past, although there have been plenty of speed bumps. Even Diana knows that Chase will be returning, even though she was reluctant to let Chase leave out of her site.

I'm glad you're enjoying this series, I'm having a lot of fun writing this one.

Jp.

Tue May 15, 2012 5:58 am