Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:57 am

New Molecular Girl Series 
Super Villain

Post Re: New Molecular Girl Series
Hi Jpger!4

Molecular girl episode 11 was a dark comic, even with the evident maid fetishes! the very sad point of it it’s to show how lost both Diana and the gimnast are. I think that in real life, supervillains will go crazy as fast as superheroes. Now them both are completely broken and insane.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:25 pm
Super Villain

Hi Jpger!

Molecular girl episode 12 continues the trend: Charlie and the Gimnast act like true supervillains, but that shows how insane the Gimnast had become (let’s not talk about Charlie).

And then, what on earth happened? I sure hope this is not Stockholm syndrome, this is madness!

Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:31 pm
Super Villain

Hi Jpger!

Molecular Girl Issue 13 gave us this gem:

“I’ve heard about you. You’re that psychotic that runs with Mesmero at the Collector”.

Oh yeah Charlie, that’s what we needed to round your character, a little hypocritical humor. Damn psychotics!

And what about you, you tortured girls, you made something like mind control through torture, and you called the Gimnast a whore. You bad man!

This fight of villains against villains (or psycho against psycho) is like a deconstruction of the superhero clichés!

Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:46 pm
Super Villain

Sorry, I mistaked the name of our heroine and our villain

Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:49 pm
Super Villain

Dear Jpger:

As an end, Molecular Girl # 14 felt a little rushed: Why Diana left Dr. Markus to live after she menaced her life? Why did she agree to treat Charlie if Diana and Chase didn’t get her sister back? Why did they left her with that psycho in his lair? The thought of she being enslaved or something didn’t cross her minds?

Well, at least Charlie seems to have learned her lesson and work for the side of good, or at least something she thinks is the side of good.

Really, this has been a deconstruction of the motivation of the traditional superhero. Not superman nor batman had this trouble fighting against ther enemies.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:35 pm
Site Administrator

Hector wrote:
Dear Jpger:

As an end, Molecular Girl # 14 felt a little rushed: Why Diana left Dr. Markus to live after she menaced her life? Why did she agree to treat Charlie if Diana and Chase didn’t get her sister back? Why did they left her with that psycho in his lair? The thought of she being enslaved or something didn’t cross her minds?

Well, at least Charlie seems to have learned her lesson and work for the side of good, or at least something she thinks is the side of good.

Really, this has been a deconstruction of the motivation of the traditional superhero. Not superman nor batman had this trouble fighting against ther enemies.

I want to apologize, this particular forum did not alert me when there were new messages.

You're right, it was a little rushed. I felt that the story was dragging on and I wanted to wrap it up. Marcia Markus was always originally going to be a sidekick to the thug. I still have yet to come up with a name for him. He was going to become a major antagonist in the Legion comic, but I'm just not feeling that a sadist who dresses like Charlie Sheen would have a big following. I'm thinking of dropping this character. Shelley Markus was going to continue on as a medical consultant to the Legion with her motivation being getting her sister back from the villains team.

The original idea was to have Charlie Summer be evil and Marcia Markus be good. Then, during the course of the origin, have them switch. Then, Marcia would be sort of like a Harley Quinn to the thug and Shelley would be to Molecular Woman what Oracle was to Batman. The problem now is I don't have anyone to assign Marcia to. I just have to create a new bad guy for her to clutch to.

Chase Monroe and Diana Casey Warner will forever have a Batman/Joker relationship.

Little bit of trivia, Chase Monroe comes from Chase Meridian of the Batman movie and Marilyn Monroe. Diana Casey Warner comes from D.C. Warner, owner of Superman and Batman and Wonder Woman.

Jp.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:17 pm
HIPComix Artist

Instead of getting rid of the thug you can reinvent him and give him a purpose. For example one of the legion members could accidentally disfigure him or make him fall into a vat of chemicals or something like that. He then would have a new hatred for the legion and the heroine would have to live with the guilt of creating a monster.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:51 pm
Site Administrator

b69.comics wrote:
Instead of getting rid of the thug you can reinvent him and give him a purpose. For example one of the legion members could accidentally disfigure him or make him fall into a vat of chemicals or something like that. He then would have a new hatred for the legion and the heroine would have to live with the guilt of creating a monster.

But would he still have to dress like Charlie Sheen? LOL.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:04 pm
HIPComix Artist

[quote="Jpeger"][quote="b69.comics"]Instead of getting rid of the thug you can reinvent him and give him a purpose. For example one of the legion members could accidentally disfigure him or make him fall into a vat of chemicals or something like that. He then would have a new hatred for the legion and the heroine would have to live with the guilt of creating a monster.[/quote]

But would he still have to dress like Charlie Sheen? LOL.[/quote]

lol I doubt

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:17 pm
Super Villain

Dear B69:

There is only a flaw in your reasoning: That sociopathic, torturer thug is already a monster! No way even disfiguring him like the Phantom of the Opera, or make him fall in a vat of chemicals like the Joker or Mr. Freeze would give someone guilt.

The problem with being a complete monster is that you have crossed the pity even horizon, is like Marv’s opinion about the hitman in Sin City: “whatever you do to them, you’ll never feel guilty”.

The only way he could improve, however slightly… is to stop dressing him as Charlie Sheen ;)

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:55 pm
HIPComix Artist

If he changes his clothes he wouldn't be winning anymore. It was the Charlie Sheen apparel that seduced Marcia to the dark side lol

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:45 pm
Super Villain

Now that’s a really disturbing thought!

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:03 am