Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:41 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
New Blunder Woman Series for July 04 Break 
Super Villain

Post Re: New Blunder Woman Series for July 04 Break
Hi Jpger! I want to comment Electron # 2:

It’s cool to know Electron’s origin, but my favorite part is definitely seeing her trapped in the metal binds, discharging her constantly so she weakens.

My favorite has to be page 2, where the villain is seemingly talking to Electron, but giving her his back, implying that he is in a monologue about how he, at last, has outsmarted electron and made her his prisoner.

I found those scenes highly arousing: When the villain has the heroine at his mercy. Also I loved the two final pages: Those are only images of Electron in the van, being conducted to the villain’s lair, but those images means that the heroine has been trapped and defeated. It’s so cool.

Thank you for your work, I hope to see soon the next part.

Hector.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:36 pm
Super Villain

It’s strange, I believed it was a new villain who cleverly defeated Electron, but it seems it’s her old adversary, Mesmero. So how many times has Mesmero made Electron his slave?

Mesmero is so cruel with his captives, that Electron linking this experience with her origin seems to be light on his portrayal, even when we see all the things he did.

I just want to ask you, when are you planning to release issue 9 from “The Rise of Blunder Girl”? It was scheduled more than a month ago. I am eager to see it, because the strange device binding Blunder Girl looks way cool!

Thanks

Hector.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:09 am
Henchman

When is the next Blunder Woman chapter??

Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:37 pm
Super Villain

Hi there Jpger!

I haven't seen a Molecular girl post, so I will post here!

The first number seems a little odd, because instead of seeing Molecular Girl we go direct to his origin, and it's very odd, she seems like a woman who has everything in a silver plate and therefore, someone very hard to relate.

But his father seems like the corrupt businessmen and almost a villain. This is strange.

I hope to know more about her before judging this character.

PD When will be the update of Blunder Woman Storyline by Knight?

Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:20 pm
Super Villain

This is about Molecular Girl 1

Charlie Summers (mmmm, what does that remind me of?) seems like a Spoiled child, someone cool and calculating is difficult to relate of, and his father, Daniel summers, seems another outright corrupt corporate executive. So this far, Dr. Shelby Marcus seems to be only decent human being...

Could be she be the true hero of this comic?

Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:27 pm
Super Villain

This is about Molecular Girl #2:

The problem here is that Charlie's father is as villanious as you can get, so it's very difficult to relate to the heroine... that has not even made her first appeareance!

Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:15 pm
Super Villain

This is about Molecular Girl # 4:

I think you’re going for a deconstruction of a superheroine? This gal Charlie wakes up as a deadly psychopath assassin?

Knowing his father, I must say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. This tale is intriguing.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:11 pm
Site Administrator

Hector wrote:
This is about Molecular Girl # 4:

I think you’re going for a deconstruction of a superheroine? This gal Charlie wakes up as a deadly psychopath assassin?

Knowing his father, I must say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. This tale is intriguing.

I just saw this.. Sorry.

Its in the Blunder Woman thread, so I wasn't watching it. Thanks for constructive comments, since this is the latest, I'll try to address these as I can.

Molecular girl will have a rather rocky beginning. Her origin story is not only one of "Oh I have powers, I must use them for good", She will have more of a journey to make.

I look forward to telling a fun story with it too. These next 3-4 chapters is where she realizes that being selfish isn't going to work out well for her.

It's just now going to get good.

Thanks for reading.
Jp.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:43 am
Super Villain

Dear Jpeger

Thanks for your understanding. When someone creative reads some critique to his work, he can take it like you (because I think you have enough self esteem as an artist) or can feel insulted and mistreated. I feel like that a whole time.

However, I would like to ask you about Episode 9 of “The rise of Blunder Girl”. The release date was January 22nd and we are still waiting for it. The only image we have is a tantalizing picture of Blunder Girl trapped in a Bondage device, waiting defiantly her destiny.

I must say that Knyght is a great writer. Please congratulate him on my part.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:53 am
Site Administrator

Hector wrote:
Dear Jpeger

Thanks for your understanding. When someone creative reads some critique to his work, he can take it like you (because I think you have enough self esteem as an artist) or can feel insulted and mistreated. I feel like that a whole time.

However, I would like to ask you about Episode 9 of “The rise of Blunder Girl”. The release date was January 22nd and we are still waiting for it. The only image we have is a tantalizing picture of Blunder Girl trapped in a Bondage device, waiting defiantly her destiny.

I must say that Knyght is a great writer. Please congratulate him on my part.

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten the script for the next episode yet. That's why I reverted to the Origin series of the LEH Series.

I've emailed him the request for the next chapter, and he responded in January that he was working on it. I haven't followed up on it. I may have to finish this series myself.

Jp.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:32 am
Super Villain

Dear Jp

Thanks for your soon answer. Of course I am eager to know how this story continues, but I want to tell you that I respect your artistic vision - even when I am no artist and I really don’t have any idea what that means, but I digress – and I am perfectly willing to wait until Knyght could send you the next chapter, or when you decide to continue this tale.

I can console myself with the tethercat principle: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... tPrinciple “Other things being equal, any given character is probably doing what he was last seen doing.” So, our heroine, Blunder Girl, is still holded by that devilish, but strangely bright and shiny bondage device in some subterranean warehouse, while dressed in her awesome uniform, showing an expression on defiance in her beautiful face: http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main. ... mId=122557

Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:57 pm
Site Administrator

Funny story, I was playing with a new rendering engine that does metal very well. Since I hadn't gotten a story yet, and I needed to put in a cover, I used that for a promo cover. When I sent the "I'm ready for the next chapter" letter to Knyght, I had no idea where the next chapter would bring us. If I have to write it, I'll write that device in.

Jp.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:25 pm
Super Villain

Dear Jpger:

Blunder Woman Episode Nine was great, even when Blunder Girl was not in the bondage device. I noticed that you mentioned the term “satirical” when presenting this issue.

I think the satirical part comes from the controlled heroines announcing the villainess plan in a Late Show. Seriously, what happened to those days when Dr. Doom or Blofeld cared to hack into the United Nations giant TV to make his demands?

And about Lindy Addison, how can special guests still fall for the trap of getting free publicity when it’s obvious the interviewer will ask him compromising questions?

And a star of stage, screen and song seems like an important hostage? Oh America, how low has the powerful fell.
Blunder Girl, defeated by a controlled Blunder Woman and still keeps to hear how she has defeated her? That is embarrassing for any heroine, and she was doing very well until this…

So, I am anxious to see what other wicked surprise Madam Clockwork has for Blunder Girl now that the Control Key has proved untrustworthy.

This story rules, congratulations!

Fri May 11, 2012 1:27 am
Site Administrator

Hector wrote:
Dear Jpger:

Blunder Woman Episode Nine was great, even when Blunder Girl was not in the bondage device. I noticed that you mentioned the term “satirical” when presenting this issue.

I think the satirical part comes from the controlled heroines announcing the villainess plan in a Late Show. Seriously, what happened to those days when Dr. Doom or Blofeld cared to hack into the United Nations giant TV to make his demands?

And about Lindy Addison, how can special guests still fall for the trap of getting free publicity when it’s obvious the interviewer will ask him compromising questions?

And a star of stage, screen and song seems like an important hostage? Oh America, how low has the powerful fell.
Blunder Girl, defeated by a controlled Blunder Woman and still keeps to hear how she has defeated her? That is embarrassing for any heroine, and she was doing very well until this…

So, I am anxious to see what other wicked surprise Madam Clockwork has for Blunder Girl now that the Control Key has proved untrustworthy.

This story rules, congratulations!

I'm glad you liked it. I loved making it. I thought it would be fun to move the story forward a bit with a "fun" side, instead of the normal 1st person story telling. It felt right making the storyline seem it had a global impact, rather than just a few local characters like my normal stories.

I'm almost finished with my "Origin: Molecular Girl" story, so I'll be working on this one again soon.

Thanks again for the positive feedback. Usually we only get complaints.

Jp.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:14 am
Super Villain

You're welcome Jpegers, I believe that some words of encouragement maybe don't seem like much, but an artist deserves them for all the effort he does showing us his work. ;)

Fri May 11, 2012 11:21 pm
Super Villain

Dear Jpger:

When I didn’t see Molecular Girl next issue, I felt disappointed. But now that I see the next two issues of The Rise of Blunder Girl, I felt lucky!

This story is great and so the art, but the point I liked the most was that Madam Clockwork was dominating Blunder Girl only with words, calmly telling her of her wicked plan, at the best Bond Villian style!

And the plan is very wicked, because Madam Clockwork not only has programmed Blunder Woman as a silent slave completely conscious (Clockwork is a monster) but now she will control Blunder Girl forever with a new device.

It’s so cruel and logical, that is the kind of comic book drama that I love.

As you said in your comment, the stakes are high:

Will Blunder Girl fail her first mission and cause the demise of Blunder Woman? Is this the end of the Amazons as we know it? Will the earth be doomed by an army of mindless superhero warriors?

But is the traditional hero villain drama that made me buy this story!

You’re great, my only regret? That the story ends next issue. (or so I understood, it’s true?)

Thanks

Wed May 23, 2012 1:25 am
Site Administrator

Hector wrote:
Dear Jpger:

When I didn’t see Molecular Girl next issue, I felt disappointed. But now that I see the next two issues of The Rise of Blunder Girl, I felt lucky!

This story is great and so the art, but the point I liked the most was that Madam Clockwork was dominating Blunder Girl only with words, calmly telling her of her wicked plan, at the best Bond Villian style!

And the plan is very wicked, because Madam Clockwork not only has programmed Blunder Woman as a silent slave completely conscious (Clockwork is a monster) but now she will control Blunder Girl forever with a new device.

It’s so cruel and logical, that is the kind of comic book drama that I love.

As you said in your comment, the stakes are high:

Will Blunder Girl fail her first mission and cause the demise of Blunder Woman? Is this the end of the Amazons as we know it? Will the earth be doomed by an army of mindless superhero warriors?

But is the traditional hero villain drama that made me buy this story!

You’re great, my only regret? That the story ends next issue. (or so I understood, it’s true?)

Thanks

Yes, it's true. There is only one more episode.

The clue I left was in the final panel. I made mention earlier in the episode that only the strength of 1000 amazons could break the mind control. The final panel shows emotion on Blunder Woman's face for the first time in the episode.

Jp.

Wed May 23, 2012 12:54 pm
Super Villain

Thanks for your answer!

I'm sad to know there is only another issue :( This series has been great, even when the heroines had not been physically tortured, Madam Workclock is a nasty piece of work letting them be concious even when they are enslaved doing evil deeds.

I'll wait anxiously to see next issue!

Thu May 24, 2012 11:12 am
Super Villain

Dear Jpeger:

Episode 11 was awesome! Madame Clockwork was very vile as a gloating villain, and I thought she would never stop talking, but she managed to enslave Blunder Woman just in time for the great ass kicking!

Oh, and Hera’s invocation by Blunder Girl sounds so ominous! This is one of your best works! Congratulations!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:10 pm
Super Villain

Dear Jpger!

This was a great story!!! I loved it from the beginning to the end. I think It’s really a shame Knyght could not finish his script, but you did a great job filling the gaps.

However, the ending seems very vague: Ok, I understand that Blunder Woman somehow managed to break Madame Clockwork’s mind control, but there are two plot holes in this ending:

1. Why Madame Clockwork would let Blunder Girl escape with Blunder Woman, having a literal army of clones to subdue them?
2. Why Blunder Girl would escape without trying to stop Madame Clockwork?

As Madame Clockwork says in the last panel… she won! (Defeat was a great name for issue 12).

It was almost winning by default! Could this be explained in a future issue?

But besides that, this was an awesome comic, congratulations!

Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:18 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next