Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
New Blunder Woman Series for July 04 Break 
Super Villain

Post Still a captive?
Does this mean that there will be no conclusion to "Captive Of the Scientists"?

Last we saw, BW was tied, spreadeagle, and being eaten out by Puma. What Happened? Couldn't
you think of any way to finish out that story?

-Mick

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:36 pm
Super Villain

Post Re: New Blunder Woman Series for July 04 Break
Dear Jp:

Thank you for answering my comment. It’s very endearing to hear that from an artist, I have no artistic bone in my body, so I’m grateful for your attention.

I’m eager to read this comic, your answer show me that you have thought this too well for me to worry about some “regaeeton woman” or something.

Thanks

Hector

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:00 pm
Site Administrator

Post Re: Still a captive?
mick33 wrote:
Does this mean that there will be no conclusion to "Captive Of the Scientists"?

Last we saw, BW was tied, spreadeagle, and being eaten out by Puma. What Happened? Couldn't
you think of any way to finish out that story?

-Mick

Thats exactly what happened. I burned out a little and needed time off. Now that I'm workng with a writer I click with well, I can revisit this and clean up a lot of my unfinished episodes. I have to do a few thinks for him first, and of course, the usual 4th of July week comic before I ask him to sweep up my messes. Lol.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:24 am
Site Administrator

Hector wrote:
Dear Jp:

Thank you for answering my comment. It’s very endearing to hear that from an artist, I have no artistic bone in my body, so I’m grateful for your attention.

I’m eager to read this comic, your answer show me that you have thought this too well for me to worry about some “regaeeton woman” or something.

Thanks

Hector

Anytime. I'm just happy you guys like the stories. It's still the thing I love to do the most. Hearing from people that enjoy the work makes it all worth while.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:31 am
Henchman

Nice start JP.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:23 pm
Henchman

Chapter 2 and 3 are getting better and better. :)

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:43 pm
Petty Criminal

J.P. What a great start to your Blunder Girl Story. :)
Roll on the attempted or successful capture of this new heroine by the innocent but mindless minions of Madame Clockwork.
Keep up the good work.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:45 pm
Super Villain

Hi there Jpger and Knight!

Boy, this entry was great! Not only because Troi has a great uniform (I love it) but because you obviously had a lot of love for the WW character. In the names, Blunder Woman, Blunder Girl, Dru and Troi, or the use of the incredible invisible jet, or remembering that the Amazon Island has curative powers, or that the amazons had a really looooong lifespan… all of those little details have won my fanboy approval.

Oh my, who I am kidding? You won me with the freaking invisible Jet. The Invisible Jet? How a civilization that has being hidden from the world for millennia is capable of developing a Jet? Or a plane, for that matter? And top of that, Invisible!!!!! How can you find your Invisible Jet in your landing strip? How can you find the spare parts for an Invisible Jet? What it does matter? It’s COOL!

Please Jpger, tell Knight that both of you are doing an excellent job, and I think the next numbers are cool too! You’re truly a good team!

Hector.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:23 am
Forum Rookie

Hi there,

I´m waiting for part 4 of this intersting story - when do you will upload it?

rgds,
J.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:19 am
Super Villain

Hi there jpger!

Issue 2 was great!

Anaconda reminded me of Echidna, a villain from the classic George Perez run. Amazing!

And I loved the idea of Bluder Girl being cheerful! She doesn't want to be Blunder Woman, she is only her replacement. It seems she is not prideful, and I love that in a hero.

Is our villain based on Verónica Cale, another Wonder Woman villain? I liked her

Please keep the good work and congratulate Knight!

Thanks

Hector

Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:24 am
Henchman

Chapter 4??? Please.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:20 pm
Site Administrator

tmon wrote:
Chapter 4??? Please.

Tomorrow. Just have a few more things to add. Too hot to run the computers this week. Lol.

Jp.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:45 am
Super Villain

Dear Jpger and Knight:

The third issue was awesome: Madame Clockwork has style, the two new recruits are amazing, you only have to see the blond one at page 07 to see what a cool character Jpger has created, the way the hats control the new recruits bodies, (with a lot of pleasure, of course) the devices used to restrain the girls, the tubes… everything.

The thing I enjoy the most is that this tale is a wink to the mainstream comics. The last page when the villainess reveals his plan to capture the heroine is so clichéd is good!

I also loved that they are driven by pleasure most than by mind control… that the slaves doesn’t suffer, but enjoy, her transformation.

The only thing I couldn’t enjoy were the Toy Soldiers uniforms. They are a little… off, suspenders? And those nice hats? I found it very strange, considering that Madam Clockwork dresses very well.

Anyway, this tale sure rocks, I think your team artist / writer is a winning combo!

Hector.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:13 am
Super Villain

Dear Jpger and Knight:

If you have told me some months ago that the idea of a key interface to control a human could be credible and even arousing, I would have not believed you. But then again, you have prove me wrong.

I loved the three first pages, they showed that Blunder Girl is a polite, modest super heroine who really cares about others. After all, the better qualities of the superheroes like Superman or Wonder Woman are that they are not smug about his superpowers.

Then in page 4 we see that even when she is naïve, she is not a complete ingénue. There are things that indicate this situation is a trap. Like, two gorgeous women dressed with a funny hat in a rigid pose, showing you a i-pod with a record of a damsel in distress.

I must say that this remember me of the wonder woman episode “The Feminum Mystique, part I”, where the villains explain a naïve Wonder Girl that a previous kidnapping was only made to “flush her out”. Having two roboticed hench girls explaining Blunder Girl how naïve she has been (even comparing her to Blunder Woman) is even better!

Then we have the key. Man, who could say that a clockwork Key interface to control a human being could be so arousing? It’s even thematically correct with the villainess! It overrides the subject’s central nervous system! Brilliant!
And then the “soldiers” brag to Blunder Girl about how clever they were! It must be very humiliating that two hench girl, roboticed, brag to you, but they were right, now Blunder Girl is theirs! (I love when they mention to the heroine she is their propierty).

The end is great, it has the immortal words: “What are you going to do with me”! The fact that Blunder Girl is a naïve superheroine let you work with all the clichés, but this story rocks because them, not despite them.

Oh, and “Resistance is futile”, this reminds me, instead of the borgs, to the original “bionic Woman” fembots.

Congratulations for you and Knight, Jpger! You rock!

Hector.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:39 pm
Henchman

I'm enjoying the your latest BW story but why do you have Episode 3 listed as episode 4. Did you delete some pictures?

Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:48 pm
Super Villain

Dear Jpger and Knight:

Your work gets better and better. I’m glad I didn’t write the episode 5 and 6 reviews, because I was to point about how clone tech could not allow to “clone” any part of Blunder Girl uniform.

However, you have showed us a great development: Blunder girl is a robot (not a clone!) What a surprise! That explains the clothes, I think.

Even so, I noticed that Blunder Woman repeats her toughts and dialogues in pages 3 and 5, (like, Déjà vu?) and that Blunder Woman’s uniform reminds more of Wonder Girl Uniform and Viceversa (I haven’t noticed before).

Thank you for your work, you are a great artis-writer team!

Hector.

Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:57 am
Site Administrator

Glad you are enjoying it. Lots more surprises to come.

Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:44 am
Super Villain

Hi Jpger!

I liked 6th part 2 issue, but pages 3 and 5 seems to repeat the same monologue for Blunder Woman.

I was thinking, “This is absurd, Why Madam Clockwork send only a clone to BW’s home when she has an entire army?” And then it hit me: She was only there to flush BW out.

And when I saw page 14, I tought: “Well, technically, a robot cannot die. Maybe be disconnected”. Even more, Madame Clockwork claimed they were clones (organic), but here we have a robot (like “Terminator”).
Issue 7th was great! We see again the Invisible Jet (I assume the Wonder Girl clone used it to get to BW’s home)… or that they have an hangar full of them!

The idea of getting into a battle with an entire army of her sister clones seems strange coming from a seasoned warrior like BW, even more in her weakened state, but then again, what kind of heroine would be she if she left those villains do their worst without trying to help?

The battle was awesome. BW put a good fight, but the clones won.
I am anxious to see next issue, thanks!

Hector

Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:48 pm
Super Villain

Hi Jpger!

Issue 8 was as great as always! I loved to see again the key interface. And Blunder Woman's feelings of impotence were cool!

I am anxious to see what are Madame Clockwork plans for her, and maybe see what had happened to Blunder Girl.

Keep up the good work!

Hector

Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:16 pm
Super Villain

Hi there Knight and Jpger!

I only want to comment that the cover of issue 9 is awesome! Blunder Girl looks gorgeous in that… eh… restraining device… I don’t know its name.

I’m anxious to see next issue.

Hector.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:11 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next