Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:18 am

FREE ALL STAR UPDATE: JPEGER'S WIND PRINCESS # 14 ! 
Site Administrator

Post FREE ALL STAR UPDATE: JPEGER'S WIND PRINCESS # 14 !
ImageImage

This week the HIPCOMIX.COM ALL STAR GALLERY is pleased to present ' JPEGER'S WIND PRINCESS, CHAPTER FOURTEEN !' for your viewing enjoyment !

To read this latest chapter in the series just follow this link !

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=72232

If you like what you see, why not consider subscribing today ? The HIPCOMIX.COM MEMBERS' ONLY Area contains almost 6,000 pages of JPEGER's great stories and art...and the archives contain another 25, 000 pages of HEROINES IN PERIL !

To Subscribe just follow this link:

http://www.hipcomix.com/JOIN.html

Here's another image from this week's ALL STAR GALLERY:

In addition to owning and managing the HIPCOMIX.COM site, as well as our newest sister site, MCCOMIX.COM, JPEGER keeps busy rendering stories for both sites as well as signing paychecks and stuff! Here's the cover from his most recent update here at HIP!

We will see you here next week for another classic from the archives!

Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:34 pm
Profile WWW
Bully

Post Re: FREE ALL STAR UPDATE: JPEGER'S WIND PRINCESS # 14 !
jpeger you sure don't post much anyway starting to get really disappointed on the story lines on this site
To bad midnite had to leave let me guess she allowed herself to be captured so she could find out what was going on? and whatever happened to the one tied up in her boyfriends apartment? What did another villain say about university city? oh that's right" it's chief export is crime" guess the legion wasn't stopping the crime rate much

Sun May 02, 2010 3:04 am
Site Administrator

I don't want to ruin it, but the Gymnast is the one that's going to rescue them all. That's why she's tucked away. A little misdirection.

Sounds like you are taking this a little too seriously too. They are booby comics, enjoy them for what they are. :roll:

Jp.

Sun May 02, 2010 10:31 pm
Bully

I have a problem with your assertion that these are "boob comics" if that were the case they'd be like Hyponoman's drawing in your free section not a ongoing story like what is out there on your site come to think of it I haven't see boob in legion for sometime now hypnoaugenmation has boob.
This site and it's sister site have quite a few members out of those a majority never post guess your doing right by them out of those that do post your artists/writers are doing a good job then there's the very small minority that would rather point out the contradicts rather than just go to another site.
Ps like how one of your writer/artists used the "my dog ate my homework "to get a few more days to finish his installment

Mon May 03, 2010 11:34 am
Site Administrator

all of the creative teams that contribute to hip work very hard for little pay because they care about their storytelling and try their best to entertain our membership. sometimes as operators of the site, and readers, we have to show a little patience and understanding toward the creators.

your 'dog ate my homework' comment is really a very nasty little slash...we try and keep these forums open to free expressions and encourage comments on what's going on at our sites. but you have been spreading nasty little digs toward some of our most dedicated team members here and over at our sister site.

i think we all understand that you're not pleased with the work of sir willoughby
and a few others...i think we've got it. we know your opinion. now why not move on and enjoy the work that you do like? we're not stifling criticism, but we know your opinion on this matter, please move on and stop annoying the rest of us. okay ?

i think that we would all be more interested in your opinions if you would stop with the cheap shots.

timo

Mon May 03, 2010 7:56 pm
Profile WWW
Bully

well your "good luck with that " was so mature...

Wed May 05, 2010 1:57 pm
Bully

and further more I did cancel my subscription, so we don't have to call you an wamambulance

Wed May 05, 2010 1:59 pm
Bully

Upon further consideration according to you I have nothing good to say about any of the artists/writers that would be interesting if it were true but you again got your facts wrong.
Robo doesn't mind that I bring up points going through the archives brings up things that may not hold true in the current story
Finister gets input and welcomes it
and akron kid while we may have our disagreements he tries to see things from all angles and he has been really helpful
jpeger's advice was to lighten up
So, unless these writers/artists are telling you one thing and me another well....
It's only when I show my disapproval towards one of your writers/artists you raise the alarm
He should have come out and just said it's not done and not I have a few ideas that I have to make better either way it wasn't done
and now you can go ballistic again my critique is that I thought dream sequences went out with Dallas in the 80s and what's the big surprise the lady with the glasses is still infected

Wed May 05, 2010 3:31 pm
Bully

just thought I'd drop a note and say I enjoyed your tutorial on lighting will have to try them out the idea of variable degrees of lighting can be seen in a lot of artists pics to much light or lighting in the wrong place can really wash out the subject will have to watch that

Wed May 12, 2010 5:45 am
Site Administrator

ach202577 wrote:
just thought I'd drop a note and say I enjoyed your tutorial on lighting will have to try them out the idea of variable degrees of lighting can be seen in a lot of artists pics to much light or lighting in the wrong place can really wash out the subject will have to watch that

Yeah, I try not to have too much lighting in a scene. Some people complain my pics are too dark, but "Living in the shadows" is what this whole genre is about. Plus, the textures now-a-days are so realistic, it's a shame to wash them out with clipping lights.

Fri May 14, 2010 11:41 am
Bully

I know it's a holiday but was wondering when the next issue of LEH was going to come out?
also are all the heroines indoctrinated or just taking a much needed nap?
one final thing where can someone find a reasonable Poser pro I mean 500 clams for a program I must be naive daz,carrera and bryce don't cost that much also it has to be for mac os well maybe not will have to run a pc program to make it work then transfer don't know for sure

Sat May 29, 2010 7:49 pm
HIPComix Artist

Buy Poser 8 (normal), you can do everything with the normal version, the render engine is similar and the Pro version is useful only if you want to export the scenes to another program.

The normal version is cheaper and runs perfectly it's the one I use.

Sun May 30, 2010 4:29 am
Profile WWW
Bully

thank you for the quick response on poser and poser pro.
had my mind set on the pro and with a little bit of overtime, working on friends vehicles and selling a few vintage comics I have enough "mad money" to buy poser and quite a few add on not to mention carrera and bryce.
I have to thank everyone who has been very encouraging in giving advice on how to start all this thanks again

Sun May 30, 2010 12:17 pm
Bully

how do I get to the guest artist section is hit and miss ( mostly miss) want to see something

Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:05 pm
Super Villain

http://guests.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php

Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:42 pm
Profile WWW
Bully

saw your newest "heroines" great stuff hope to get something to you as son as I get the Daz studio and poser pro up and running having problems with downloading content but will get it fixed ( hope pray)

Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:29 pm