Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:07 pm

A question for anyone............. 
Henchman

Post A question for anyone.............
Can anyone tell me how come the new Blunder Woman hasn't been updated in so long and when will the next chapter come out? Thanks for any info.

Goon

Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:19 am
Site Administrator

Since BW is Jpeger's project, I moved your post where he will see it.

As to the answer, he's a very busy guy! I'm waiting patiently for his next update as well!

Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:46 am
Super Villain

Post Re: A question for anyone.............
goon wrote:
Can anyone tell me how come the new Blunder Woman hasn't been updated in so long and when will the next chapter come out? Thanks for any info.

Goon

The last Blunder Woman update was on May 12 of this year. The next one is scheduled for Tomorrow, May 26.

Looks to me like 2 weeks between episodes, just as scheduled.

What's your complaint?

-Mike

Fri May 25, 2007 9:11 pm
Henchman

Post Re: A question for anyone.............
The last Blunder Woman update was on May 12 of this year. The next one is scheduled for Tomorrow, May 26.

Looks to me like 2 weeks between episodes, just as scheduled.

What's your complaint?

-Mike[/quote]

Well I wrote that question back on Febuary 24th, 2007. which was over 2 weeks past the last update of Blunder Woman Retrobution Ch.2. That story just dropped off the face of the Earth and was never finished. So I was just wanting to know why or what happened. I have still yet to get any reply from anyone from the site that can tell me anything about it and appearently Jpeger is way too busy to answer any questions from his members because I never get a reply from him on anything. Forum or email. Jpeger built up the big return of Blunder Woman to help bring in members and did 2 chapters of the story and that was it. Now there is this new story that probably will end in the middle somewhere too with no end or reason why. That's basically my complaint. (You did ask.) :)

Sat May 26, 2007 10:16 am
Site Administrator

The bad news is that this isn't any of our first level incomes. Jpeger has other jobs that pay the bills that make this website possible.

Things have slowed down in his schedule enough that he can now focus on the projects you've been waiting on.

Now, if we ever get 1000 regular members paying for HIPComix, this situation could change for more than a couple of the artists. Something to consider...

And this weekend is the time you all have been waiting for. This is an all Jpeger update weekend. Check the cover page for all the details.

Sat May 26, 2007 1:15 pm
Site Administrator

To be quite honest, sometimes I paint myself into an artistic corner.

There are a lot of unfinished episodes I plan on getting to this summer. During the school year, I help fund this site and pay my bills working 2 jobs, and I'll admit, at the end of the day... sometimes I'm just exhausted.

This summer I'm taking off, and 100% of my time will be devoted to this site. I've moved Gymnast over here to continue it, I've got 2 Electron, and Danger Dame episodes written, and I do plan on finishing all the "unfinished" Blunder Woman episodes.

This current Blunder Woman storyline is called "Vs." It came to me in a drive home, and quite honestly, since I have it written in my head from start to finish, and I'm excited about it....going to work on it first.

I will be going back, and finishing all the cliffhangers this summer. I promise...Just watch the "Updates" section.

On a side note... I'm pretty good about checking messages.. if I did not get it, I'm not sure why, but I do answer everything that comes to me in as a question. Not all statements get an answer... but all questions do.

Maybe it hit a junk filter or something.

Jp.

Sat May 26, 2007 2:30 pm
Henchman

There are a lot of unfinished episodes I plan on getting to this summer. During the school year, I help fund this site and pay my bills working 2 jobs, and I'll admit, at the end of the day... sometimes I'm just exhausted.

This summer I'm taking off, and 100% of my time will be devoted to this site. I've moved Gymnast over here to continue it, I've got 2 Electron, and Danger Dame episodes written, and I do plan on finishing all the "unfinished" Blunder Woman episodes.

This current Blunder Woman storyline is called "Vs." It came to me in a drive home, and quite honestly, since I have it written in my head from start to finish, and I'm excited about it....going to work on it first.

I will be going back, and finishing all the cliffhangers this summer. I promise...Just watch the "Updates" section.

On a side note... I'm pretty good about checking messages.. if I did not get it, I'm not sure why, but I do answer everything that comes to me in as a question. Not all statements get an answer... but all questions do.

Jp.

Just to make you feel better the only reason I bought the $99 life time subscription to Hipcom was because of your BW stories. I only occassionally read the of other comics. And then you disappeared 3 months. :(

Tom M

Sun May 27, 2007 12:59 pm
Site Administrator

Jpeger wrote:

Jp.

Just to make you feel better the only reason I bought the $99 life time subscription to Hipcom was because of your BW stories. I only occassionally read the of other comics. And then you disappeared 3 months. :(

Tom M

Yeah.. sorry about that. I was artistically a little burned out, but now I'm rested, and raring to do bad things to pretty women.

:twisted:

Jp.

Sun May 27, 2007 1:36 pm