Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:55 pm

Blunder Woman: Mother Superior 
Forum Moderator

Post Blunder Woman: Mother Superior
Jpeger and I are collaborating on a new comic starring Blunder Woman titled "Mother Superior". It promises to blend Jpeger's unique brand of bondage fetish with my sci-fi and mind control fantasies. Hopefully there will be a little something for everyone in this story.

The first issue is scheduled to be published on April 5, 2006. You can find a promotional cover in the free covers gallery of HIPComix. Any questions or opinions? Feel free to direct them here. Every comment will be answered.

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post sample images
I have placed a few sample images from the upcoming "Mother Superior" comic into Jpeger's free gallery. The pictures are test images of two of the main characters in the story. One is Elsa Forscher, a fascist scientist who is attempting to genetically engineer a new breed of super soldier. The second is 'Red Diamond', a bounty hunter hired to capture subjects for Elsa's experiments. How does Blunder Woman fit into all this? You'll find out starting Wednesday, April 5!

Here's the link:

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery/album78

As always, all feedback is encouraged and appreciated.

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Last edited by Doctor Robo on Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Administrator

These characters look great! Nice designs. Can't wait to see them in action next week!

Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:49 am
Site Administrator

that's one heck of an update...the new directions
read and look great! i can't wait for the next
update! two weeks is suddenly a loooonnnggg time.

Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:06 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

I have no earthly idea what to expect... wait... nevermind. Bondage and mind control, eh? I don't know if my weak, fragile human mind can fathom such greatness. I guess I don't know where the story will go but, who cares? I'm excited. Keep up the good work!

Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:01 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Post hints
Thanks guys! Most of the credit goes to Jpeger for his hard work in creating those characters. They do look good, don't they?

If you would like some ideas as to where the comic is going to lead, take a look at my story titled "Transformation of a Superheroine" in the stories section of this forum. "Mother Superior" is loosely based on that.

If you want the plot to remain a surprise, then I suggest not looking at the story. You have been warned. :wink:

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

I remember reading that story! That story was excellent! One of my favorite in the whole genre! And now it's being brought to "life"? Hurrah! Can't wait!

Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:12 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Post "Transformation of a Superheroine" vs. "Mothe
Akonkid wrote:
I remember reading that story! That story was excellent! One of my favorite in the whole genre! And now it's being brought to "life"? Hurrah! Can't wait!

That's awesome. I'm psyched that you enjoyed "Transformation of a Superheroine" as much as you did. I wrote that story about three years ago, and I think that Jpeger and I have made some additions and improvements to it since we started working on the "Mother Superior" project. If someone has already read the story I think that they'll see the similarities, but if not they'll still be able to appreciate "Mother Superior" on its own.

Thanks for the compliments. That made my day! :D

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Post re: JPEGER STORY
Yup, I liked that story, too! Thanks guys!

Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:33 pm
HIPComix Artist

Oh, I like how this is building up! Great job guys! You're just exceptional at creating build-up and keeping me hooked! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Wed May 03, 2006 11:30 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Post thanks!
Akonkid wrote:
Oh, I like how this is building up! Great job guys! You're just exceptional at creating build-up and keeping me hooked! Can't wait to see what happens next!

That's great to hear! Things should really pick up in the next update. Stay tuned! :wink:

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Thu May 04, 2006 7:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Issue #3
Hello everyone. Jpeger and I would like to announce the posting of "Mother Superior" issue 3, starring Blunder Woman and introducing Elsa Forscher. It can be found in the members area of HIPComix, or at this direct link:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... r-Superior

Elsa Forscher, the leader of the secret organization known as The Cross of Iron, has captured Blunder Woman and is holding her inside an underground fortress disguised as an abandoned warehouse. Elsa has told Blunder Woman all about her fiendish plans, that our heroine is to be the donor of genetic material which will be used to create an army of super clones completely under Elsa's control! Naturally Blunder Woman refuses to participate in such an immoral experiment, but what she doesn't know is that Elsa is prepared to extract what DNA she needs whether Blunder Woman agrees or not. In fact, Elsa might even have a way of making Blunder Woman into a most willing subject!

"Blunder Woman: Mother Superior" is illustrated by Jpeger and written by Doctor Robo. For more information, please visit HIPComix.com and check out the free galleries and message board. All comments are welcome and appreciated.

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Wed May 17, 2006 7:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

Oh how you tease and torment us. Lol. Excellent chapter. The build-up is driving me batty, though.

Wed May 17, 2006 11:44 pm
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

Post letoy17
Hello. A longer buildup is like fun foreplay! I've read the story, but how will you guys handle it? Can't wait!

Gotta love those sexy mad lesbian scientists!

Wed May 17, 2006 11:52 pm
Forum Moderator

Post sexy mad lesbian scientists
leto17 wrote:
Hello. A longer buildup is like fun foreplay! I've read the story, but how will you guys handle it? Can't wait!

Gotta love those sexy mad lesbian scientists!

I promise you that things will pick up very soon. Thanks for your patience.

You know, I guess I didn't realize my penchant for 'sexy mad lesbian scientists'. Adriene, Elsa, Belinda... they've all been a lot of fun to create. Which one do you guys like the best?

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Thu May 18, 2006 6:23 am
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

Oh, I love the build-up. I can't complain. It makes it all the more worth it.

Concerning all the mad lesbian scientists... er, Belinda. Mainly 'cause she comes across as such a man-hating bitch, and that's such an interesting trait in a woman.

Thu May 18, 2006 2:03 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Post Issue 5 is now up
Issue 5 of "Blunder Woman: Mother Superior" has been posted to the members section of HIPComix. This update is a whopping 26 pages, with a little surprise about halfway through. Here is the direct link:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery/jp-b2-ms-c5

Everything is in place. Blunder Woman's lithe, sexy body has been thoroughly prepared for the diabolical process that will transform her into a mindless sex slave and living fucktoy. An ingenious 'super soldier' serum coarses through her veins, ready to alter her body into a vision of female perfection, as well as brainwash her into nothing more than a human blowup doll. Will she be able to escape, or is she doomed to a life of service and pleasure? Find out in "Mother Superior", a joint production illustrated by Jpeger and written by Doctor Robo. It is available exclusively in the members area of HIPComix.com!

Also, for the first time on an HIP comic: an animated video clip! Jpeger worked overtime to render a fantastic animation of Blunder Woman undergoing part of the transformation process. I think it was worth the effort, but it's up to you to judge for yourself.

Where else can you find little extras like that but at HIPComix.com?

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:25 am
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

Brilliant! Simply brilliant! What an update indeed. Everything was top-notch, and the animated clip much appreciated!

Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:27 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Post Issue #6
It’s mid-week, so it must be time for another edition of Blunder Woman in “Mother Superior”! This HUGE adult heroine in peril/mind control comic can be found in the members area of HIPComix. Here’s the direct link:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery/jp-bw-ms-c6

...and here's a link to some FREE samples from Jpeger's preview gallery:

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery/jp-bw-ms-c6

When we last left the story, Elsa had used her wicked invention to erase most of Blunder Woman’s memories and personality, leaving her mind a virtual blank slate. Now the captured heroine is vulnerable to whatever devious plans that Elsa and her organization have in store. How will Elsa ‘re-educate’ Blunder Woman and turn her to the side of evil? Will the Cross of Iron really go through with their scheme to transform her into a mindless sex slave and walking science experiment? Find out in “Mother Superior”, available now at HIPComix.com. It’s written by Doctor Robo and illustrated by Jpeger… check it out today!

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

I know I've said it before, but, wow, this update really blows me away! Superb job guys! I bow before your superior skills!

Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:58 am
Profile YIM