Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:09 am

Blunder Woman: Mother Superior 
Forum Moderator

Post Chapter seven
Hello again everyone. The latest installment of "Mother Superior" has been posted to the members area of HIPComix. Here's the direct link:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... r-Superior

Now that Blunder Woman has proven herself to her new mistress as an obedient sex slave, it is time for her to fulfill her destiny. Elsa's captain of the guard has been summoned to mate with Blunder Woman and provide the genetic material necessary to clone a legion of super soldiers! Of couse, Elsa won't settle for any pedestrian copulation. With three different positions and lots of hot, pelvic thrusting, chest bouncing action... chapter seven should get anyone's heart racing! Want to see for yourself? You need to join HIPComix, plain and simple!

"Blunder Woman: Mother Superior" is written by Doctor Robo and illustrated by Jpeger exclusively for HIPComix.com. All rights reserved.

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post chapter 8
Hello once again everyone... the final chapter of "Blunder Woman: Mother Superior" is now up for viewing in the members area of HIPComix. Here's the synopsis, provided by the esteemed Jpeger himself:

The seed is planted... Blunder Woman and her mutated genetic mate have copulated... under duress and trance, Blunder Woman's altered body is the perfect womb for the monsters that Elsa plans to create. Her DNA will bring on an army of Super Soldiers that will reign destruction and havoc on Earth!

Or was it all a dream? FIND OUT TODAY!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery/jp-b2-ms-e8

"Mother Superior" is written by Doctor Robo and illustrated by Jpeger exclusively for HIPComix.com, all rights reserved. All comments and questions are welcome and appreciated. Thanks for reading!

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:33 am
Profile YIM WWW